Jordan 1 High University Blue/UNC Toe - July 22, 2023

I was in the same situation as a few of you (label created with no movement or delivery updates). They were originally supposed to be delivered yesterday but I ended up getting an email from Nike yesterday morning saying I was refunded only to then receive a bunch of notifications and emails from Nike and FedEx late last night that they had been shipped (apparently on Tuesday from Mississippi) and were in Portland (I live in WA) and that they would be delivered today. FedEx just delivered them and I am happy to report they are not the Marinas so for those who have yet to receive their pair maybe give it until early next week.

I was in the same situation as a few of you (label created with no movement or delivery updates). They were originally supposed to be delivered yesterday but I ended up getting an email from Nike yesterday morning saying I was refunded only to then receive a bunch of notifications and emails from Nike and FedEx late last night that they had been shipped (apparently on Tuesday from Mississippi) and were in Portland (I live in WA) and that they would be delivered today. FedEx just delivered them and I am happy to report they are not the Marinas so for those who have yet to receive their pair maybe give it until early next week.
Ive had it where it says label created and they say its lost and then weeks later the package shows up on my doorstep and the status never updates even after its delivered.

Ive had it where it says label created and they say its lost and then weeks later the package shows up on my doorstep and the status never updates even after its delivered.
That's crazy. Hopefully, everyone gets their pair. With the reported number of pairs I would be surprised if there was a not a restock soon especially with many kids returning to school in a couple of weeks.

Happy my pair finally arrived 8)
image-jpg.3154645

So were you still refunded?

A week later no movement on my tracking. Officially starting to track restocks in case they never turn up. What sucks is I got through on Finishline that morning and was contemplating doubling up. Should have 😞

A week later no movement on my tracking. Officially starting to track restocks in case they never turn up. What sucks is I got through on Finishline that morning and was contemplating doubling up. Should have 😞
I still think these will come next week. I say wait till Tues/Weds. They will come!

Last edited:
Check your tracking again. Mine just updated to a delivery date if 8/1 and they are scanned in at a FedEx facility near my house.

lace em up like you do any other sneakers. I dont think i’ve ever skipped a lace hole my entire life.

Back
Top Bottom