Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

That was me, and I said it looks like nubuck and others ran with it. I'm not you, I don't try to pass false info Mr B/reds will be everywhere. :rolleyes

Really did look like nubuck though. And would make sense cause JB would do something gimmicky like that if they are putting movie films on the Wilkins 1st or the parquet patterns on the celtics

Nah it's cool was just asking cuz you know it's like the royals more gm than legit but if you want to post them I'm not going stop you ma man lol

still confused as to why someone said they were nubuck? :rolleyes

That was me, and I said it looks like nubuck and others ran with it. I'm not you, I don't try to pass false info Mr B/reds will be everywhere. :rolleyes

i got my 3 pairs so i was wrong. tech they were everywhere but not in large amounts.

Yes you were wrong, but I honestly don't care about getting into with you, cuz you nvr man up and admit ur faults. Enjoy your pairs son

the pics that were said to look like nubuk/suede did look that way and then pics after those looked like leather but at this point nobody knows so its still up in the air, either way i want them and actually hope they are not leather so they have another unique part to them making his baseball run a little more special, those 9s are a good tribute too and are truly the only ones that should be done since they were cleats and he never wore them on the court anyway

You can make a 1s for almost anything in his career and it would make sense. Besides when he first retired in 1994 that's when 1s were first retroed so a Barons 1s goes as much as the 9s

The nubuck on the mudguard on 9's look exactly like the same material on the heel of the 1's. Just an observation, not a fact.

well i just wanna know why that random person said he saw them in person and said they were leather.

leather
Great news.  100% sold.

still confused as to why someone said they were nubuck?
eyes.gif
That was me, and I said it looks like nubuck and others ran with it. I'm not you, I don't try to pass false info Mr B/reds will be everywhere.
eyes.gif
i got my 3 pairs so i was wrong. tech they were everywhere but not in large amounts.
roll.gif

Dat classic save response tho.  You were wrong, no technically about it.  You consistently stated that they were a GR throughout that thread.  They were not.  Hence you were wrong.  See how easy that is?

Last edited:
I hope Nike doesnt pull the same **** that they did with the 6's by making one of these limited. I really want the 1's

Doesn't look like leather to me. I didn't see it shine. Either way, I'm copping a pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom