Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

I get what you mean,

question for you guys, this my be not in the right thread but I wonder will guys still buy the retro 1s, if they were $170? w/o the NA

No, they sit on shelves so a $30 hike would land them right in the outlets

No NA? Most I would pay is $60. That's like buying Nike dunks, no SB.

Last edited:
I get what you mean,

question for you guys, this my be not in the right thread but I wonder will guys still buy the retro 1s, if they were $170? w/o the NA
Wouldn't buy them at all with a jumpman. Not even for $20.

Lol, you guys complain for everything. Jesus Christ.

No NA box oh noooo
your not wearing the box
As you can see I had a question mark in that. At no point on that did I say I wouldn't cop because of or this or that so wtf is the point of being captain obvious if it went over your head that I was trying to see if that was the box or not. It may very well not be the box or it may be but I was simply trying to gather information rather than jumping to conclusions.

I'm know people don't wear boxes ether so if y'all couldn't answer then why comment on it...?

Last edited:
You guys buy shoes for the weirdest reasons.  The Nike Air on the back is a make or break feature?  What?

You guys buy shoes for the weirdest reasons.  The Nike Air on the back is a make or break feature?  What?
Is this a surprise? Having Nike Air v. a logo is a pretty big deal even if you are a super OG sneakerhead purist, etc. Same as having a 45 instead of 23.

robocopped. one has to be more limited than the other, no?
I think they will both be limited to around the same. I am anticipating the 9s being the more difficult pickup simply because of the 45. I think the beast will eat them up, but i dont think he 1s will be much easier.

someone in the know told me the 9's won't be that limited. its why I ask because i want the 1's more. they look insane on foot. i hate camping lol

For those that care the pic I posted was just a shot of the shoes sitting on a diff Jordan box. I've also seem pics of them sitting onnike air box.

So they most likely will come w the na box

Thanks for the info..
nthat.gif
Np fam. Now just hoping these aren't limited. I wish they would give an official word already. If so its a def preorder for me because I'm not missing out one of the few 1s I MUST have. Not at a rape price though

Hopefully these are as easy to get as the Knicks 1s were.

I'm talking about walking into my local sneaker spot around 11am and scooping these up.

*wishful thinking*

Back
Top Bottom