Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

These may be one of the only Jordans I'm getting this year unless the Aquas come out like they shoulda already smh

These are a must! Both are really. I think these will be more limited than the 9s. Only cop besides the 6s and that dreadful 11 release at the end of the year

Did anyone else hear that these and the Baron 9's are dropping on the same day? That would be really dope, at least in my opinion since I'm digging both even though I'm probably in the minority.

Did anyone else hear that these and the Baron 9's are dropping on the same day? That would be really dope, at least in my opinion since I'm digging both even though I'm probably in the minority.

yea its been mentioned in a here that they are the same day

yea its been mentioned in a here that they are the same day

If that actually happens that would be really dope, and if they included them as a package I sure wouldn't complain but I know too many people wouldn't like that so I'll go for both individually.

JB does plenty of stupid things, i dont expect anything from them anymore, just deal with what they drop and only cop what is absolutely necessary

JB does plenty of stupid things, i dont expect anything from them anymore, just deal with what they drop and only cop what is absolutely necessary

I mean, I guess at the end of the day the NA box wouldn't be a deal breaker but I have seen pictures of other upcoming 1's with the NA tongue in NA boxes. But, these would go perfect with the Baron 9's I'm aiming for as well.

i dont care at all if they dont come with OG box . i prefer the other jordan boxes tbh ..

A little of my 2 cents. I'm not a huge fan 1s that much. A few catch my eye. But laugh if you want I would never pay a penny over $200 for some legit Royals or Breds. That's just me. For those who do that's fine because you really like them. But I must say these are straight fire
nthat.gif
. As soon as I saw them I said "MUST COP". I like 9s but if I had to choose I would take these over the 9s. Weird knowing me right?.. These just look so much cleaner and everything down to the sock liner is well executed. I like the laces but I might swap and rotate them with all black. Now I see these are dropping the same day as the Baron 9s. We all know JB and see what they did with the Infrared 6s
indifferent.gif
.. I'm just praying these aren't limited since there is no official word.

No NA box?? im out then

:lol: who gives a two cents about the box, I stepped on my bred 1 box by accident and didn't care

It's not a deal breaker but I keep all my shoes in their appropriate boxes and I look at those boxes. I think it would be a really nice touch to make me feel more satisfied about my money spent

I get what you mean,

question for you guys, this my be not in the right thread but I wonder will guys still buy the retro 1s, if they were $170? w/o the NA

Back
Top Bottom