Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Just wear it and crease it normally.

Creases on 1's are perfect, it shows the true character and badassness of the pair.

Was using a sneaker shield on my black/red 1 and finally decided that I will not worry about creasing it. 

This are durable so even you crease it, it will still last at least minimum of 8 years before giving up on you.

He's not referring to creasing. He's asking what treatment works best to repell stains. I'm wondering the same.

The quality of materials used on retros nowadays is questionable. How do you figure these will last eight years?

He's not referring to creasing. He's asking what treatment works best to repell stains. I'm wondering the same.

The quality of materials used on retros nowadays is questionable. How do you figure these will last eight years?
but 1's are the supposedly durable shoes for AJ's because they are made simple, and just pure rubber outsole. 

weve seen people who got releases from the 

i dont think this guy understands the question at hand
laugh.gif

That's cute. Probably a bunch  of GRs and Team Jordans lmaoooo
Wow.......Is there any other statement that could make you look even MORE like a hater than THAT?

i see 5-10 QS/Limited or OG releases just glancing at the boxes.

Grow up son.............

Last edited:
Wow.......Is there any other statement that could make you look even MORE like a hater than THAT?

i see 5-10 QS/Limited or OG releases just glancing at the boxes.

Grow up son.............
imma sneakerhead hater 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
the salt & shade in here is nuts

outlet orange boxes :lol:

for all you know those could be pe's & samples in those boxes :rofl:

not talkin sides just stating facts

Last edited:
Dude had it coming for trying to floss like that.

Next he'll open the boxes and take a pic of every shoe and post it on here to prove they arent GRs...
mean.gif

Dude had it coming for trying to floss like that.

Next he'll open the boxes and take a pic of every shoe and post it on here to prove they arent GRs...:smh:

so he wasnt supposed to say anything back if he knew what was said was off/wrong :lol:

it was a set up the whole time

saw it coming from his post before the pic

he wasnt ready for fam come back doe lol

the salt & shade in here is nuts

outlet orange boxes :lol:

for all you know those could be pe's & samples in those boxes :rofl:

not talkin sides just stating facts

Thanks. For the record, I've never purchased a pair of shoes from a Nike Outlet. Banned I's are the only pair I kick myself for not coming up on from a Nike Outlet.

so he wasnt supposed to say anything back if he knew what was said was off/wrong 
Dont post a wall of 100 shoes trying to stunt when there are dudes on here with rooms of shoes.

Be like me trying to floss a dozen pr0n DVDs to degenerates in a pr0n forum. 
laugh.gif

Dont post a wall of 100 shoes trying to stunt when there are dudes on here with rooms of shoes.

Be like me trying to floss a dozen pr0n DVDs to degenerates in a pr0n forum. :lol:

I know it's nothing compared to the big time collectors but there are 180 shoeboxes in that photo.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with buying shoes at the Outlet.
My KD Vs were purchased there for $75. Bought some B-Grade XIIIs there back in the day. IDGAF.

Back
Top Bottom