Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Finally came in and they are :pimp:

Time to go find flat black laces.

r9mnq1.jpg

Oh well, I'm off to my local footaction this morning. They are supposed to get their today. Woke up early just to get there before they open.

Grabbed another 10.5 from the same FTA I went to last week. They still had a size 13 left.

Last edited:
thanks @southwesthouston if anyone else needs the link for the laces pm me and i will gladly help you out, they are .99 cents and like 2 dollars shipping so just buy a few pair, let me know NT im here to help.

I got two pairs and they both have flaw.

1. Nike tab attached wrong and outsole on both pairs are not flat.

2. Height of heel and middle thing on back isn't equal.

Outsole isn't flat as well but better than first pair.

Which one would you prefer between these two pairs?

Wore mine for the first time today to my school's spring football game. I usually wouldn't rock a new pair this soon but I had an uncontrollable urge. I didn't notice until today that the sole of my right shoe wasn't flat (much like many others have mentioned). As a result, my right shoe had some really bad creases by the end of the day while the left shoe was still pretty much flawless. I'm not the type to complain about creasing but it does suck that they crease so unevenly because of the problem with the soles :smh: In other news, they were pretty comfy and they definitely turned quite a few heads. We only got 12 pairs throughout the entire city here :smokin

Wore mine for the first time today to my school's spring football game. I usually wouldn't rock a new pair this soon but I had an uncontrollable urge. I didn't notice until today that the sole of my right shoe wasn't flat (much like many others have mentioned). As a result, my right shoe had some really bad creases by the end of the day while the left shoe was still pretty much flawless. I'm not the type to complain about creasing but it does suck that they crease so unevenly because of the problem with the soles
mean.gif
In other news, they were pretty comfy and they definitely turned quite a few heads. We only got 12 pairs throughout the entire city here
smokin.gif
The toe box in my right shoe is creasing really badly, IDK what it is but the toe box on my left is fine. Only wore them  for a couple of hours too. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom