Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Finally sucked it up and used my leather milk, just avoided the nubuck. Then used the nubuck cleaner to clean the random smudge on the nubuck.

View media item 911793
I tried to get how much better the leather shines after the milk
View media item 911797
I swear this stuff is amazing, really helps condition the leather.
View media item 911801
Now just gotta get to FTL and buy more waterproofer.

Looks nice. How much did it soften the leather up?

Finally sucked it up and used my leather milk, just avoided the nubuck. Then used the nubuck cleaner to clean the random smudge on the nubuck.

View media item 911793
I tried to get how much better the leather shines after the milk
View media item 911797
I swear this stuff is amazing, really helps condition the leather.
View media item 911801
Now just gotta get to FTL and buy more waterproofer.

Looks great! Did the smudges come off of the nubuck?

Looks like my pair isn't coming until Monday due to the delay 
mean.gif

Looks nice. How much did it soften the leather up?

Pretty decently IMO. The leather condition on this one wasn't as dry as when I got my bred 1s so the difference isn't to drastic after putting on the milk but u can tell when u do put it on.

Looks great! Did the smudges come off of the nubuck?

Yeah it did. I've used that cleaner on anything suede or nubuck I have. I had a small piece of meat fall on my green glow 4s and the cleaner got rid of those top.

The 3m laces looks out of place with this shoe IMO. Just switched mine to solid black and will alternate with the grey laces. Look a lot better.

Put black laces in that fellow NTer rcjbbp1313
Hooked me up with , thanks again bro!
Those 3m laces need to be burnt ASAP lol

View media item 912520

those look super dope! the black laces are on point.

I am slowly falling for the black laces....

definitely. i really liked the 3m laces at first but now that i look at them (and feel them lol) they are kinda ehh just my opinion though. the solid laces tone it done so the liner fits a lot better! :nthat:

OT

Guys is it just me or Eastbay and FootAction removed the PAYPAL checkout.

WOuld you be able to test and just check if you can checkout using PAYPAL on those sites.

sneaker shields is the plastic joints rite? or did they switch they material up cuz i tried them last year and my feet was hurting something serious

they used to make them out of a foam type material, i dont know what they use now. i know this local mom and pop spor has some super generic ones that were literally like retro 11 inserts lol

they used to make them out of a foam type material, i dont know what they use now. i know this local mom and pop spor has some super generic ones that were literally like retro 11 inserts lol
no doubt...i mess wit the force fields...i know creasing is inevitable but nothing bugs me more than a crease 

Back
Top Bottom