Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

So what you're telling me is, you'd sacrifice the comfort of wearing your shoes because you don't want to crease them? Lol, alright, do you.
while i do agree with the other side of the argument that creasing on these newer retros can be pretty bad.. it still doesn't outweigh the fact that shields are pretty damn uncomfortable.. what's a good looking shoe if it's uncomfortable to walk in 

Your telling me … That you buy shoes a size bigger so you can put shields in them so that they don't crease after you were them?

hahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahaah

WHAT!?

My size 11 pair came in the mail last Wednesday but I forgot to post about it. But I must say these are disappointing. Came with creases on the side. I mean it's not horrible but if you spend the money for these shoes you want to be close to perfect . Will be putting my size 11 up for sale or trade locally real soon smh.. Oh well on to the next:smh:

So what you're telling me is, you'd sacrifice the comfort of wearing your shoes because you don't want to crease them? Lol, alright, do you.

When did I ever say they're not comfortable? I go up a half size and have no issue there.

Last edited:
Was going to keep my pair but after trying them on they are too snug. Contacted EB about a size swap to a 10 and informed them about the tag issue. Now I got to check my Tiffany dunks and Jordan SB to make sure they fit

Last edited:
I gave up on protecting the toe from creases.

I bought a sneakershield but it gave me pain whenever im using it, so the hell with the crease.

Now I'm more comfortable with the Baron and yes there are creases after 1 use but I enjoy the shoe more and it's more comfortable.

But of course I can't resell the shoes because of the crease.

Waiting on JB to save us from the creases and toe bending with these in the future...
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Returning a DS size 13 pair to footaction at the Dayton mall today if anyone wants to go there and cop. Thought about hooking someone up for retail but I don't have 300 posts and can't post in classifieds. Lol.

Between all the guys that waste money on sneaker shields and sole savers, I'd have to agree.

Right, because $10 is really breaking the bank. You're an idiot.

Your way too emotional junior. Buying your shoes bigger than your true size so you can shove a $10 piece of plastic in there with your feet just so you can avoid inevitable creases is silly. No matter how many posts you make trying to justify it, that's my opinion and there's nothing you can do to change it.

Pop a midol and get over it.

Back
Top Bottom