Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

The leather they used for these is booboo. My barons after one day of wear look worse than my shadows which have probably 20 days of wear.

I compared the side panel creasing by the nike check and mines came pre creased worse than my worn many times black toes and shadows . Leather on these are not all that great but wore mine yesterday with sneaker shields and 0 creases on toe areas at least but JB is trolling :smh:
This is the only Jordans I like to pick up. The ones with nike air branding, I'm done with JB unless I can cop bc3s and 4s w nike air treatment and maybe some cool grey 11 lows

Stupid Force Fields didn't work for me. My right shoe creased in two places in the middle of the toe box. The left creased a little but not as bad as the right. You can hardly notice it on the left. The right one. :smh:

Yeah, they're shoes. But if they have that meaning to you then I understand. But some of you are quadrupling up so creases shouldn't mean anything.

Why don't you guys just tape Popsicle sticks to your toes so they don't bend while you walk…. Geezzzzz

What's a Shoe if it don't crease….

Lol at all the talk about creases. Some of yall are truly expecting the shoe not to crease when you were it? On some 1s? Right..

Meaning?! How can baron 1s have meaning to people? They're a brand new Retro+. Let em crease people, it ain't that serious :lol:

COACHELLA 2014

PUFF DADDY W/ BARONS ON 

JAY-Z  W/ RETRO 6 BLK INFRAREDS

I CAN SEE THOSE CREASES FROM HERE DIDDY! LOL

Last edited:

COACHELLA 2014

PUFF DADDY W/ BARONS ON 

JAY-Z  W/ RETRO 6 BLK INFRAREDS

I CAN SEE THOSE CREASES FROM HERE DIDDY! LOL
nthat.gif

while i don't wear shields on any of my sneakers.. the more recent jordan retros definitely crease "uglier" than in the past... softer leather creases more naturally and looks better in my opinion.. creasing on these newer releases.. ehh i can see why people wear shields

Back
Top Bottom