Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Same boat I gotten no love since the jordan sb1 nothing but strike outs on ndc.

Cry a river for those who havent gotten that lucky on ndc in over a year

Yet alone on a limited SB jordan 1

Like those fools crying bout the restock and "only" getting bel airs or black n red 1 or royals.

I just got a size 11.5 like 10 mins ago.. I was casually refreshing on night. I got the confirmation too.

Were dudes really waiting for the restock to cop these? They are sitting on ebay for like $175 shipped!
laugh.gif

Kept missing these drops...the money spent on eBay was well worth it. Received them and they look better in person.

I love these kicks they look super dope on foot. And the colorway is clean! Only bad thing us they crease pretty dang bad!
You are right, they do crease pretty bad.  After the first time i wore mine the left toe box was mangled, granted i wore them out to the bar and got wasted so who knows what happened.

You are right, they do crease pretty bad.  After the first time i wore mine the left toe box was mangled, granted i wore them out to the bar and got wasted so who knows what happened.

I just wore mine to work and their isn't a lot of walking at all...and like you said toe boxes are just mangled! Like after the first 5 steps they had nice creases already.

are they your proper size?  I find that my left shoe always crease worst than the right due to my left foot being slightly smaller than my right.  Also a pair of mids I recently worn ended up being bigger than expected on my right foot and creased a good bit.

are they your proper size?  I find that my left shoe always crease worst than the right due to my left foot being slightly smaller than my right.  Also a pair of mids I recently worn ended up being bigger than expected on my right foot and creased a good bit.
yeah they are the right size and i have lots of other 1's and they havent creased nearly as bad as these did.  Not a big deal to me though, i got them to wear as beaters anyways...

Kept missing these drops...the money spent on eBay was well worth it, paid $20 box extra but saves me a heartache, haha.

Yeah I also have the correct size. Doesn't matter though I bought them to wear. Just would have been nice to see them not as worn looking after one wear.

Back
Top Bottom