Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Black and white trust me although I like both I prefer the quality on these black and whites specially since they are still available for retail or under 190.

Only reason I'm looking at the barons now is cause I really like the black and whites

I see one for $195 shipped but its half a size bigger, good deal or no?

Last edited:
I wish these would've been made with Vegas 1 leather and no nubuck. I got rid of mine. Didn't like the quality or nubuck. Cool colorway though. Love the blocking, just not the materials.

Still on the hunt for these? Nothing on the bay from what I checked or on kixify? Can anyone lend a hand for a 8.5?

just picked up a DS size 11 for $170 at the SneakerCon here in LA. Resell price on the black white OG was too much. These are a decent substitute.

just picked up a DS size 11 for $170 at the SneakerCon here in LA. Resell price on the black white OG was too much. These are a decent substitute.
Great pick up my dude. My housemate has the Barons and I eye them every time he wears them. Super clean, go with anything, and the 3M is just subtle enough to really set the shoes off

Back
Top Bottom