Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Grey laces look dope. Got me thinking i may switch out black laces for the Greys.

Wow I've been looking for a pic of them with grey laces and these look great man. Might have to do the same.

What's a good prIce to pay for these now? May wanna pick them up as a consolation prize since I missed the Lance Mountains

Anything around 200 shipped is pretty fair. Prices are definitely on the rise though so cop sooner than later!

Anything around 200 shipped is pretty fair. Prices are definitely on the rise though so cop sooner than later!
Agree, it was $170-$180 last month.  It's not around $190-$210 this month.  I think it'll cap around $220-$240 but cop now if you're on the hunt IMHO.

Eyeing a pair for sale that was "worn once" and has some creasing/dirty bottoms. Think it's worth going for them if I can get them for under retail? I'm thinking so

Will never understand why people advertise kicks for sale with dirty bottoms when it takes literally 5 minutes to clean them lol, but his loss, I'd go for right around 150 to 160 shipped!

Will never understand why people advertise kicks for sale with dirty bottoms when it takes literally 5 minutes to clean them

Was thinking of this yesterday actually. Received a pair of GMP 7's i'd copped off ebay, and they were exactly as described, including the wad of gum stuck to the bottom of the shoe and the dirt on it. Pulled out my cleaner from Finish Line (First time i've ever used it since I bought it years ago lol) and after a good 10 minutes the soles of both shoes looked like new. They're my shoes now and i'm not planning on selling them, but it occurred to me that if the seller had spent those 10 minutes doing this himself, he may have had more people bid on his item and received more money in the long run.

Hmmm baron prices on the rise? Might have to cut some loose need to make room for the 14th lol.

I wanted to pick these up but i didnt stand a chance on release day, crazy thing is i was able to pick up shadow 1s around noon when they dropped but these were an isntant sell out.

Guess thats what hype does smh.

Available now on footasylum in size US 13. Tried to post link but apparently it needs moderator approval.. Good luck!

premium goods in  brooklyn has  the barons 1's size 11-13 for $175.00 if your in the area they may do phone orders for these but not sure. hope this helps anybody.

These just came in today after Nike EU restocked monday.

MAN I LOVE EMMMM.

Now my question to you 1's lovers; how much do these break in?

I recently bought the Lance Mountan 1's in a 9,5 but they ended up with some deadspace after breaking them in so I decided to get a 9 in these.

Now I know the LM are a SB collab and not a real 1 so don't judge me.

I bought the Barons in a 9, they fit but they are TIGHT AS A MOFO around my pinky toe. So the big Q: how much do these tend to break in?

I rather send them back than just stare at them and let them sit if you guys say it's game over.

I'm inbetween sizes 9-9,5 depending on the shoes but since this is my first real 1 I'm looking for feedback.

Back
Top Bottom