Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

disgusting

no thanks jeffery

For a minute I thought dude was talking about the Carmine themed 1's releasing the same day as the Carmines but I guess not. Either way, this Baron Pack and the Carmine Pack are a must for me in regards to getting the matching shoes releasing on the same day as long as they are dope.

Don't which one I will be copping since I can't get both.

Will depend upon which one is still available by the time I get to my mall around 10am.

we'll see these posts jump and get hectic when april hits or maybe next week
I hope not man 
tired.gif

im gonna rock these as some everyday joints so i can ease the pressure on my shadows. Sometimes you like a shoe so much you are just like aight one more time but ened up wearing them like 30 times in a row

im gonna rock these as some everyday joints so i can ease the pressure on my shadows. Sometimes you like a shoe so much you are just like aight one more time but ened up wearing them like 30 times in a row
Just copped a pair of 88's and I feel you there man. I've been wearing them every day

how these gonna drop to second page when they're dropping in a few weeks. looks like its a small group feeling these

These definitely seem to be off most peoples radar, but so did black toes... Sucks when you think its gonna be an easy pickup, & then its not

Swear I never understand why people worry about a shoe not having that much hype. :smh:
i dont care if they have hype or not i already made my decision a long time ago of copping on first sight but i just dont understand how them garbage a** 5lab3s and venum 10s are more felt

the shadows sat in stores for a little & sat at resellers hand for retail, so this should be an easier cop. unless everyone had a change of heart since the shadow release

I really want a pair of high top 1's and I like these so much but then 9's are so tempting also

All 1s on this train.  I don't need a whole lot else this  year but these barons are on it.  Just hoping they're in a lot of reg stores n it'll be easy.

Back
Top Bottom