Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Saying a shoe is a "poor man's ________" is only done in my opinion so people can make themselves feel superior, or to talk themselves into not copping the shoe. Stupid as hell either way and it makes no sense.

Still don't think these will resell for too much if they are made in similar numbers to the rest of the og branded 1s....none of the retro+ colorways have.

I like these 
smokin.gif

Still don't think these will resell for too much if they are made in similar numbers to the rest of the og branded 1s....none of the retro+ colorways have.
OG branded as in bred 1s and royal 1s? Cuz if so then the resell will def be up there lol. I hope these have good numbers though. Nike ofcourse still hasn't tweeted me back when I asked for more info on both barons

Doubled up on shadows when they released and cant wait to double up on these. Really diggin them.

Last edited:
Counting down the days until these drop. Can't wait. I like the fact that most people seem to be leaning more towards the 9s. Hopefully that makes this a slightly easier cop

Hearing these rumors about the next AJ 1 SB colorways is making me uncertain if I should cop these (which I REALLY like) or wait to take a chance at the SBs....

=\ the poor college student struggle 

Counting down the days until these drop. Can't wait. I like the fact that most people seem to be leaning more towards the 9s. Hopefully that makes this a slightly easier cop

I'm aiming for both lol I already have them labeled as the Baron Pack if I get both.

All AJ1s since the Knicks have been considerably good cops besides the Highlight Reels imo

Last edited:
cant wait for these. one of the few releases im looking foward to beside those all red og 1s. Im guessing these are gonna be in the numbers of all other og high 1s and similar availability. just give me shadow numbers and easy cop

cant wait for these. one of the few releases im looking foward to beside those all red og 1s. Im guessing these are gonna be in the numbers of all other og high 1s and similar availability. just give me shadow numbers and easy cop
nerd.gif
 what.

Ready for this release 
devil.gif
 just gotta get some black laces and hope I dont strike out.

:nerd:  what.

Ready for this release :evil:  just gotta get some black laces and hope I dont strike out.
i kinda worded that weird but yea these and them all red 1s are my main goals this half of the year. then them black infared 6s and hopefully columbia 11s

we'll see these posts jump and get hectic when april hits or maybe next week

Back
Top Bottom