Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

yup glad this is looking to be one of the easier og high releases. going to do my raffle trips this wednesday here in LA

my lcoal FTL not gettin em but wit a HOH about 45 mins in either direction from me they usually dont get much. puttin in a few tickets around me tho. im not stressin these as much. should be the easiest to cop out of all thats droppin this weekend..

Anybody who copped from Sobesoles got any shipping information yet? Dude said they were shipping out this Monday.

My store actually got these and we never got any of the other OG 1s.  Only the house of hoops in my mall gets the OG 1s, but the footaction, champs and HOH will have these.  So I am assuming these are more of a GR.  

seems like these will be more available than previous NA 1s 
smokin.gif

The last time my FA got NA 1's was the Shadow's, I'm just assuming they'll be Shadow numbers

Either there's more numbers or there's more allocation to the US either way it increases my chances.

It doesn't get any better! My buddy had his shipment of these come in. He didn't think his store was getting them, but they did! Can't wait for the weekend!

Looks like these will kinda be like infrared23 6s. "Limited" but decently available. Even though more stores in NJ got the 6s than these. I'm glad I preordered mine. Hopefully you all can cop come RD

Looks like these will kinda be like infrared23 6s. "Limited" but decently available. Even though more stores in NJ got the 6s than these. I'm glad I preordered mine. Hopefully you all can cop come RD
indifferent.gif
 "infrared23 6's limited*, they were REAL limited, these aren't, I don't even think this is a TLO on NDC and won't be , they're limited to 1 per customer though

nope. infrared23s were widely available in NOLA because of All Star Weekend but thats about it.

My local Footaction got these and the 9s. Im surprised. Hopefully everyone goes after the 9s since the Champs and Footlocker is getting them too,but the Footaction is the only place that gets 1s.

Last edited:

My store actually got these and we never got any of the other OG 1s.  Only the house of hoops in my mall gets the OG 1s, but the footaction, champs and HOH will have these.  So I am assuming these are more of a GR.  
what store?

NO

nothing alike

indifferent.gif
 "infrared23 6's limited*, they were REAL limited, these aren't, I don't even think this is a TLO on NDC and won't be , they're limited to 1 per customer though

nope. infrared23s were widely available in NOLA because of All Star Weekend but thats about it.
Yes widely available in NOLA. I was just talkin about this in the 6s thread. But there were good numbers for those 6s and widely available. I counted a total of 8 different stores within my 45min radius that got them when we don't get anything limited besides the HOH. But I looked at all the stores within that same area and saw only 3 getting the 1s. They are KINDA similar. My point is it being "limited" but still being available vs Bred 1s, bel air 5s etc. Still think the 6s were more limited?.... Did yall not see the launch locator for the 6s for JUST FTL? It was crazy. cmon now.

Last edited:
NO

nothing alike

:stoneface:  "infrared23 6's limited*, they were REAL limited, these aren't, I don't even think this is a TLO on NDC and won't be , they're limited to 1 per customer though

Yes widely available in NOLA. I was just talkin about this in the 6s thread. But there were good numbers for those 6s and widely available. I counted a total of 8 different stores within my 45min radius that got them when we don't get anything limited besides the HOH. But I looked at all the stores within that same area and saw only 3 getting the 1s. They are KINDA similar. My point is it being "limited" but still being available vs Bred 1s, bel air 5s etc. Still think the 6s were more limited?.... Did yall not see the launch locator for the 6s for JUST FTL? It was crazy. cmon now.

just stop dude...they are NOTHING ALIKE
little nothing shops getting these who had issues getting the white inf vi's...just stop duke

Back
Top Bottom