Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

hi guys! just a question for those who has both J 1 "baron" and "shadow" : extra laces of both have the identical GREY colour?

hi guys! just a question for those who has both J 1 "baron" and "shadow" : extra laces of both have the identical GREY colour?

I just checked for you, no, they are not identical grey, almost though. But the Shadows are a SLIGHTLY darker grey extra set of laces.

I just checked for you, no, they are not identical grey, almost though. But the Shadows are a SLIGHTLY darker grey extra set of laces.
thanks man :smile: I love this community, there's always an answer on Nike & Jordan world!

Last edited:

Added a Little Flare to my Barons…..

Grenade Lace Locks…..   $1.69 off Ebay….

Why Not!

Not Why!
But just a personal preference. I don't like lace likes on any js that don't come with them now that I think about it

quality isnt up there but color way is just RIDICULOUS. Got these to give my Shadows rest but it looks like I might be doubling up on these

Worn mine twice now I'm going to unload them. Too much stuff I want coming up to keep a shoe I don't feel like will get much run.

Wore these for the first time a few nights ago..i had the lopsided right shoe myself and it turned out to not even bother me suprisingly.  shoe was a tad tight at first but eventually stretched out just rightt..

got my buddy wanting a pair so if anyone has a size 11 or know where PM me lol

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23

:wow: $100!? Now that's an NT hook up :pimp:
Even if they were bought with an employee discount, you got the better purchase.

(Estimated breakdown)
Online: $140 + tax + with shipping or free shipping = between $151-$162

Employee: 30% discount = between $105-$107 with tax in store.

You: between $90 -- $93 + $7 -- $10 for shipping = $100, Greatest buy of the year.

Last edited:
@CaptainSneakerhead23

eek.gif
$100!? Now that's an NT hook up
pimp.gif

Even if they were bought with an employee discount, you got the better purchase.

(Estimated breakdown)
Online: $140 + tax + with shipping or free shipping = between $151-$162

Employee: 30% discount = between $105-$107 with tax in store.

You: between $90 -- $93 + $7 -- $10 for shipping = $100, Greatest buy of the year.
that is dope....i wanna throw my hat in the ring for buy of the year

got deadstock bred 13s for 142 shipped off ebay. def legit cuz i compared to my pair.

I know you got
I know you got your answer, but whats better than topping it off with the shadow and baron lace pics themselves.. Left are barons right are shadows
thanks man :smile: "soft grey" of shadow is definitely darker than "wolf grey" of baron :wink:

Finally got my pair but they sent me the wrong size :frown: going to try and get a DS trade for a week if not I'll just keep them and stuff them with socks lol

Hopefully everyone have gotten a pair by this point. Been trying to off my 11.5 for retail for a few weeks now and no one seems to be biting. I assume it's because everyone is satisfied now.

Back
Top Bottom