Just picked up my pair at FTL
Was able to use $20 rewards
It’s labeled QS on the receipt tho
Girl who rang me up said I can try and it worked
I’m shocked first time that’s happened
Also my app wouldn’t let me sign in
But right when I was gonna be rung up I got in :pimp:
FYI if your app won’t let you sign you can easily pickup with just ID

I actually won an END raffle for these for. the first time in my life haha. Pretty stoked as a lifelong Spider-Man fan.

Since they'll take forever to come from Europe, I guess I'll have to go see the movie and maybe finally cop the PS4 game to kill time.

FNL ON THEIR SAME BS...WAS TOLD THAT THESE WOULD BE FCFS AND WHEN I GET THERE THE TELL ME THAT THEY WERE SOLD OUT AND THAT THEY DID A RAFFLE...IF I HADNT HIT ON SNKRS I WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE P.O. THAN I WAS!!!

Eastbay was jacked up this morning. Took forever to check out a PS Size 3. Still waiting on the confirmation email.

Yeah these were limited. May have to try and catch somebody slippin today, trying to get to the store before 6pm in Htown rush hour traffic on a Friday lol

I guess my only hope today is trying to see if people don't pick up their pairs after 6. Man, this is not what I expected today.

Just picked up my pair at FTL
Was able to use $20 rewards
It’s labeled QS on the receipt tho
Girl who rang me up said I can try and it worked
I’m shocked first time that’s happened
Also my app wouldn’t let me sign in
But right when I was gonna be rung up I got in :pimp:
FYI if your app won’t let you sign you can easily pickup with just ID
Congrats bro.... winning....
L as usual....
Friday is the new Sadderday....

FNL ON THEIR SAME BS...WAS TOLD THAT THESE WOULD BE FCFS AND WHEN I GET THERE THE TELL ME THAT THEY WERE SOLD OUT AND THAT THEY DID A RAFFLE...IF I HADNT HIT ON SNKRS I WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE P.O. THAN I WAS!!![/QUOTE We all know how you feel but at the end of day They just shoes bro. Learn from this, Just treat every shoe that you REALLY want as a shoe that you gotta raffle for and as shoe that you would camp out for. Strait positive vibe from over here.

Back
Top Bottom