Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Well...Had to resort to stock x.....So many Ls...Then when I got back from nike store I was randomly selected to go through full security screening...Oh and it started to rain. All will be good as soon as I get these on my feet. lol.

Should I cop resell price now instead of waiting?
If this was my predicament, I'd wait until people got their pairs which will be arriving in, in as little 3-6 days. It should go down a little. But if you REALLY want them. Pull the trigger now. My humble opinion.

huh?

The movies are based on animation, all of the marvel universe stems from comics.
My thoughts exactly. It’s based on Spider-Man. Regardless of animation or not, it’s not like we’re gonna see another Spider-Man 1 any time soon, if ever. They might not hit Chi value, but they’re not gonna be cheap either.

i went stockx on a 9.5, got the lowest price of the day lol

then i hit on snkrs

missed on raffles at FTL here in denver

copped a 10.5 for my son, will flip the extra 9.5 to make up the difference

all good

also hit on both unions earlier this month, i have way to many 1s now.

oh well. balling out

happy so many hit, to those that didnt, SX prices going up. as a for real stock trader i pulled the trigger at 244 yesterday and got the best deal possible.

wonder if they will ship?

66520054-2B9D-46EE-BF71-3A63B3EDEBE1.jpeg

huh?

The movies are based on animation, all of the marvel universe stems from comics.
what i mean is, there's usually more value to be found on novelties based on live action memorabilia specifically in this case because the MCU live action movies catches a larger audience (versus their parallels in the animated or comic book universe).

Well...Had to resort to stock x.....So many Ls...Then when I got back from nike store I was randomly selected to go through full security screening...Oh and it started to rain. All will be good as soon as I get these on my feet. lol.

Where were you screened? Like did you go to board a flight right after shopping?

Back
Top Bottom