Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Holding out hope that my pair arrive today in time for me to rock them today to see the movie...order has shipped and i live in the city where they ship from so fingers crossed!

Random but the HoH that I went to yesterday didnt have any shoes marked down for sale. I thought that that was weird.

thanks man, really made my christmas list complete. was having a hard time trying to find these on TS...

A few spots around town had TS but none in little man’s size, was a headache yesterday trying to find a pair. Still had the FTL tab opened from yesterday and saw sizes loading, jumped right on it.

A few spots around town had TS but none in little man’s size, was a headache yesterday trying to find a pair. Still had the FTL tab opened from yesterday and saw sizes loading, jumped right on it.
yeah, it was tough looking for a size 6 and 9. appreciate it man.

anyone know how the kicksusa queue works? if i'm on the product page with the timer while the whole hang tight thing is going on, does that indicate anything?

Not exactly but I was in que for like 2 minutes around 9:05am and I'm still allowed in. I keep refreshing the product page like every few minutes. Hasn't kicked me back to que yet.

Any other toddler links out there? Was able to get a pair for my 8 year old but not my 4 year old. And finish line didn’t have a 9.. help me make Christmas !!!

Not exactly but I was in que for like 2 minutes around 9:05am and I'm still allowed in. I keep refreshing the product page like every few minutes. Hasn't kicked me back to que yet.
I was in to get my 4 year old a pair and it qued me back out about 10 minutes before release and I've been there since

C036A4A4-E0F1-4813-BFC3-0521255BBEF7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom