Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

My pair from END. Raffle win arrived. First time win with them. Shipping was quick and packaging was A1.
20181219_125955.jpg
20181219_130157.jpg

lmao fr? mine just gets removed from cart after hitting purchase smh

edit: tried with paypal and got a paypal receipt but will probably get cancelled by JJ

Are you guys checking out with Paypal or CC? I opted for cc because I don't want a bunch of ghost PP charges that get canceled.

The site didn’t let me use credit card so i had to check out with PayPal. I hope i get them, I’m a huge spider man fan and i got another pair for my brother since he is one too.

The site didn’t let me use credit card so i had to check out with PayPal. I hope i get them, I’m a huge spider man fan and i got another pair for my brother since he is one too.
If you didn't receive a confirmation email from JJ then good chance it will be canceled.

If you didn't receive a confirmation email from JJ then good chance it will be canceled.

No confirmations yet so yeah it’s likely a L for both pairs. Oh well, I’ll continue to be patient if they do get canceled. It’s christmas time and shouldn’t be spending resale right now.

Went to go pick up my raffle win in SNS NYC and they also had GS pairs laying around. Was able to pick up both today.

Last edited:
Anyone know were I can get these other then eBay or stock x for close to retail thanks fam god bless

Back
Top Bottom