Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

just saw the movie and oh boy.. hard to imagine anyone that struck out on these and 15 chi’s NOT being salty while watching :lol:. so many gratuitous shots of the shoes thrown in your face.

just saw the movie and oh boy.. hard to imagine anyone that struck out on these and 15 chi’s NOT being salty while watching :lol:. so many gratuitous shots of the shoes thrown in your face.

Shhh don’t tell this to the “retail or bust” crew that took Ls... They’ll end up not watching the movie lol

503CF122-C6C8-4E26-998E-114E6CA5CC0F.jpeg
When I get my kids down for a nap, then I go in my man cave and do things that normal society doesn’t understand.
You're doing it wrong..... my 6 YO smell his kicks the same way I smell mine lmfao

Shhh don’t tell this to the “retail or bust” crew that took Ls... They’ll end up not watching the movie lol

i got 2 pair. thinking of going to see it this weekend with so many people raving about it.
it better be good, or all the people saying that gotta line up and fight me lol

For real. I was
at the end of the day, these are just sneakers. very expensive already overpriced ones without even factoring resell prices yet. when it comes to luxuries like these theres ALWAYS an option to say no. no1 NEEDS luxuries like $200 jordans. theres always an option to move on and not cop spider man themed jordan 1s.

i think people are so passionate about certain kicks that they mistake their want for em so badly as a need. nah bud, u just really really like and really want the shoes. you dont need em tho.

retail or bust means we want the kicks, maybe just as bad or even more badly than you do.....but the diff is i love my money more than a pair of kicks. so im not going to shell out more than what i should be paying for sneakers just to line the pockets of somebody who was greedy and hoarded mad pairs just so they can overcharge people. because lets face it....if you pay more than the retail price, youre letting sum1 overcharge you.

and if im gonna let myself get overcharged on something, if i MUST, then itd b on a car. and not on a pair of kicks that i might wear once in a while.
If I want it imma get it. Life is short.

I suggest yall go 3D. Saw on premiere weekend with a homie and now my kids wanna go during holiday break.

edit: AMC was giving out some limited edition trading cards for opening weekend. Havent opened them yet, tossed em in the box with my pair.

I don't live the retail or bust life. If I want it and it's within what I think it's worth, then I get it. Simple. I got Bred Toes for $235, and I got these for $215. If I strike out on retail for my personal Grails, Jordan 6 infrareds, I'm willing to do what I have to do to get them.

I think you have the right mentality tbh.

I find a lot of the “retail or bust” crowd (really NTers in general, including myself) end up spending money on shoes they never even end up wearing anyways. Might as well get the releases you like and enjoy them, even if you have to pay resell, rather than buying a bunch of ones you don’t and end up never wearing them.

I think you have the right mentality tbh.

I find a lot of the “retail or bust” crowd (really NTers in general, including myself) end up spending money on shoes they never even end up wearing anyways. Might as well get the releases you like and enjoy them, even if you have to pay resell, rather than buying a bunch of ones you don’t and end up never wearing them.

i have soooo many pairs in my collection that i paid retail for that i havent gotten a chance to wear yet. thats part of the reason its so easy for me to just skip a release if i dont hit for retail. and yet i continue to buy pairs tho.

i still havent worn the last release of the infrared 6s. hit on FTL for em and never undsed them. and now theyre gonna release in 2019 again i heard. i have a problem. is there sneakerholics anon or something? lol

These would have been nice paired with my Amazing Fantasy #15. Too bad I sold the comic :frown:. I usually don't pay resale either, but these hit home with 2 things I really enjoy. Now I just have to find a size 9 in my price range.

i have soooo many pairs in my collection that i paid retail for that i havent gotten a chance to wear yet. thats part of the reason its so easy for me to just skip a release if i dont hit for retail. and yet i continue to buy pairs tho.

i still havent worn the last release of the infrared 6s. hit on FTL for em and never undsed them. and now theyre gonna release in 2019 again i heard. i have a problem. is there sneakerholics anon or something? lol

Yeah this was/is my problem currently as well.

I don’t pay resell often at all but, if I really thought about it, there were releases that I passed on paying resell on like the SBB 1.0s or 2015 Chis simply because I didn’t want to pay resell on them, even though it was like $100-$120 over retail. Now, resell for those pairs is insane. Meanwhile, I have bought MANY other pairs for over/under retail that are just sitting DS in my collection. At least I would have worn those Chis and SBBs had I dropped the money for resell back then meanwhile all the other releases I bought just sit in their boxes and take up space until i move them on StockX... Some for even close to what I paid for them smh

These would have been nice paired with my Amazing Fantasy #15. Too bad I sold the comic :frown:. I usually don't pay resale either, but these hit home with 2 things I really enjoy. Now I just have to find a size 9 in my price range.

Wait... You legitimately had that comic?

I suggest yall go 3D. Saw on premiere weekend with a homie and now my kids wanna go during holiday break.

edit: AMC was giving out some limited edition trading cards for opening weekend. Havent opened them yet, tossed em in the box with my pair.

Pics of cards?

Back
Top Bottom