Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

I dig em as is but the blue solid outsole somebody suggested had me thinking the other day
32-620x314.jpg

Thought Sonic was with Puma but I guess it's possible because Dragon Ball Z is with Adidas and Jordan Brand did a shoe based off of Dragon Ball Super's Super Shenron.

It's one thing to pay around $250 for a sneaker at resale. It's an entire other thing paying $1000+ for some Frags. Either way smarter money moves would help everyone in the game. Only problem is we're humans and allow silly justifications to control us....

"YOLO"

Just walked in Social Status ATL and grabbed two pair! Size 8 & 9. Their shipment arrived late.

I’m going to return my extra pair tomorrow.I’ve offered solid deals but everyone either flakes or stops responding.If I was ever offered retail plus shipping on pairs I’ve been after I would have no problem doing the same but that never happens.

With the current success these are having.... I wouldn't doubt that more joints like these aren't coming.... just imagine Iron Man 1s..... OMFG

Don't even get me thinking of an Iron Man based AJ1!!! I'd be ALL OVER IT!!!

I’m going to return my extra pair tomorrow.I’ve offered solid deals but everyone either flakes or stops responding.If I was ever offered retail plus shipping on pairs I’ve been after I would have no problem doing the same but that never happens.
Eat em

But nah maybe if you look out somebody will return the favor in the future

You’ll never know if you don’t make an attempt

That’s just my thoughts

Yeah it sucks stan passed..sure many of these would have been eventually signed. He was looking rough at the past few cons and needed guidance to sign items

Eat em

But nah maybe if you look out somebody will return the favor in the future

You’ll never know if you don’t make an attempt

That’s just my thoughts
I hear ya and I definitely would but I’m to jaded with the “culture” at this point to do that.I’ve helped numerous people in the past without the favor being returned.I have over 20 pairs of 1’s in my stack and more then half I’ve had to pay resale for because friends or acquaintances conveniently forget about me during release weekend.Im not discouraging anyone from helping in fact it’s commendable but in my case it hasn’t helped.

Back
Top Bottom