Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

I have them but threw away the laces when they released like an idiot. Was in senior year of HS and my school banned colored laces so figured why bother and threw them away :smh:

WTF are those...
tenor.gif

I’m going to return my extra pair tomorrow.I’ve offered solid deals but everyone either flakes or stops responding.If I was ever offered retail plus shipping on pairs I’ve been after I would have no problem doing the same but that never happens.

What size? I'm in need of a pair.

Sold my comic grails to buy a house. I'll restart my collection down the road so no big deal.

Your comics live on everyday in that house! Glad to see your hobby give birth to the rest of your life. Dope!

The tongue tag matching blue laces with red tips are the only allowed laces instead of the OG black laces...slapbox me

Well I had a few of my offers on eBay declined. I used my bonus $30 back offer from Amex from Best Buy after spending $300. Also got an additional $30 from Swagbucks. I offered $300 shipped for them. No one bit. Oh well I’ll just wait on a code. $210 with ebay Bucks bonus would not have been bad. Considering I would’ve paid $210 if I had gotten these on release day any way.

Well I had a few of my offers on eBay declined. I used my bonus $30 back offer from Amex from Best Buy after spending $300. Also got an additional $30 from Swagbucks. I offered $300 shipped for them. No one bit. Oh well I’ll just wait on a code. $210 with ebay Bucks bonus would not have been bad. Considering I would’ve paid $210 if I had gotten these on release day any way.

what size were u looking at?

Watched the movie last night. Not sure I will rate it as high as most people have. But it’s a must watch nonetheless. This coming from a real Spiderman/comic book fan.

Back
Top Bottom