Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

I also thought the price might drop on these but seems like it goes up a little every few days. I am waiting until after the holidays to cop I have 30 dollars in ebucks I get next month that’s why. I hope you all have a great holiday enjoy this time with family the shoe game can wait until after the holidays lol. God bless I am out until next week thanks everyone for all you help

Last edited:
I also thought the price might drop on these but seems like it goes up a little every few days. I am waiting until after the holidays to cop I have 30 dollars in ebucks I get next month that’s why. I hope you all have a great holiday enjoy this time with family the shoe game can wait until after the holidays lol. God bless fam I am out until next week thanks everyone for all you help
hey buddy- welcome back.

So Stock X says I need to file a police report along with the UPS investigation of my shady af stolen package. Is that the normal protocol? I've never had this happen.

Wtf, could you post the email? Did Russ send that?
Screenshot_20181222-134801_Gmail.jpg

It's cool. I actually bought off SX because I thought I was going to take the L on Snkrs. I ended up hitting on Snkrs. I was going to resell them back. I just want my money back.

DTLR/Villa’s had late shipments & random stock has been popping up. Sold out everywhere except size 12.0+. Looks like a god send though, there’s a DTLR with a grand opening in my area happening at 2 PM. Talked to the manager & he said to hang around. I’m hoping they’ll have Concord’s & Spider-Man 1’s. Just seen their stockroom FULL of shipment. Hoping I hit, not trying to resale just get my 8.5!

as a consumer, it's sad that you'll get the short end of the stick. it's best to always reroute packages to a UPS/Fedex office if your neighborhood issa bit sketchy.

its a pain filing a police report especially for something of small value, smh.

as a consumer, it's sad that you'll get the short end of the stick. it's best to always reroute packages to a UPS/Fedex office if your neighborhood issa bit sketchy.

its a pain filing a police report especially for something of small value, smh.
Well, I have a story. I used UPS My Choice to have the package sent to a locker by my house. I tracked it the whole day, went to my barber, and checked again. It said it couldn't deliver to the access point today, but will next business day. While checking the details I noticed that it said "address corrected" didn't think nothing of it. Next day, it's says delivered around noon, but it said "front door" so I call customer service and they have some dude call who says that the lockers "just don't work" and he didn't know why I wasn't notified of the change.

I get a second call from dude who says the driver told him he left the package by the water hose. I don't have a water hose. So I go past the lockers and they are perfectly functional. It's why I said it's all shady af. The shady dude kept referring to my package as shoes.

Well, I have a story. I used UPS My Choice to have the package sent to a locker by my house. I tracked it the whole day, went to my barber, and checked again. It said it couldn't deliver to the access point today, but will next business day. While checking the details I noticed that it said "address corrected" didn't think nothing of it. Next day, it's says delivered around noon, but it said "front door" so I call customer service and they have some dude call who says that the lockers "just don't work" and he didn't know why I wasn't notified of the change.

I get a second call from dude who says the driver told him he left the package by the water hose. I don't have a water hose. So I go past the lockers and they are perfectly functional. It's why I said it's all shady af. The shady dude kept referring to my package as shoes.
Oh man, you have a case then. UPS dropped the ball. You shouldn't even file a police report. This falls under UPS, negligence.

Bruh they in a BIG OLE Nike box. Cant be nothing other than sneakers in these OBVIOUS Nike boxes.

Was going to wait and buy these but could not wait. Pulled the trigger today and they shipped already. Paid 100 hinders over list not to bad god bless fam

Back
Top Bottom