Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

People buying these up like CRAZY :nerd:.....I was hoping to catch someone sleeping on my bros size :smh:

These just shot back up over the last few days. Expected because of the holidays and the hype of the movie. I think they’ll come back down again then go up.

Found some round laces that are closer to the colour I was after..
20181223-160747.jpg

Feel like being lighter is better with the overall 'pop' of the shoe.

Got 2 ps sizes backordered till 1/4

So just picked one up .5 size bigger from sx a week ago. Should be here Monday.

Dad was cutting it close this year, but the kid will have a pair on ice

Did the boxes change for 1's in the last couple of years? Last 1s I had were the last Breds but got rid of them last year, just got the Spidermans in and box feels flimsy as hell.

Hope to have mine before Xmas eve so I can rock them joints. They shipped but to update as of yesterday. It’s ok I know they are coming and have a few to wear in the mean time godblrss fam

What I don't think should be lost in this is the level of detail sony/marvel/whoever put into making this character authentic NYC Brooklyn, from his heritage to the shoes. They could have easily put him in some generic black vans or whatever, but they made him distinctive, authentic, down to even the AJ1s. That level of representation earns my money. I paid to watch the film, I tried to buy at retail, I bought resale, and I'll buy a digital copy of the movie when it's available. On top of all this, it's genuinely a great movie. I have to think hard whether I'd prefer this over infinity wars and black panther. 2018 was a great movie year

I'm guessing you haven't seen the movie yet. The shoes match the movie style of animation (dots) and as mentioned before about the clear soles relating to a major plot device in the movie as well. Wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for a tie in shoe to be based off previous movies....
Icy soles supposed to relate to what? His invisibility?

Back
Top Bottom