Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

Has anyone seen a display at their local theater. Just left mine and theater had a spider-man display with the jordan 1s just stuck by themselves. I should of taken a picture. It is just a spray painted spider sybole and the shoes look stuck to it. I asked and they said it's the studios property. Crazy they have the shoes out within arms length.
Wait so they have an actual pair plastered on top of a mural where his feet are painted? And the whole thing isn’t in like a shadow box?

Yeah I'll try and make a trip and take a picture. It's literally a real pair outside the box just sitting on a fake wall that has a spray painted spider-man symbol . I could just grab them if I wanted to. At first I thought they were fake but they are real.

Yeah I'll try and make a trip and take a picture. It's literally a real pair outside the box just sitting on a fake wall that has a spray painted spider-man symbol . I could just grab them if I wanted to. At first I thought they were fake but they are real.
Sounds cool. Definitely get a pic of you can. Somebody will say, to hell with it" and snatch em. Is it a pair of these or an actual Chicago?

My 6 YO was hella surprised and hyped when he got these for Christmas!

He has been wearing red everytime we go out to match the kicks lmao

Attachments

• 20181227_161758.jpg
    20181227_161758.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 20181227_161615.jpg
    20181227_161615.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 73
Could care less about the movie. But love the shoes. No movie for me. Did I say I love the shoes rocking mine soon god bless fam

What do they do with the display after the movie is done in that Theater?
When I asked for a poster one time I was told that employees get first crack unless the company wants the display back. Dont know if that was true or not.

Saw the movie the other day. Made me mad I didn’t try harder for these. Go see the movie tho, it’s dope.

Was going to pass on these but after seeing you guys post them on feet I new I had to cop so glad I did. Paid more for them but well worth it. Going to rock them soon.... thanks fam

My pair from StockX arrived today. The collar and the swoosh has this material that is akin to a thin felt or durabuck. It also had patent leather around the swoosh. Next release I'm going to secure is the Black and Infrared 6. I already have money ($150) saved for that release.

Spideys definitely in my top 3 this year. OW White VM, Yeezy 500 Blush, and Spidey 1s. Couple extras to throw in but this has gotta be my top 3 in 2018

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom