Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

laugh.gif

I've always wondered why people like that spot. In TJ where the original spot is at...it's not even a famous spot. It's famous for giving you the runs the next day. There's so many better tacos places.
oh definitely there's better places but I love there pork adobada(sp?) my favorite taco place in sd has to be oscars though

Finally got a call from HOH Lakewood...had a mf r trippin there for a min! [emoji]128170[/emoji]

Congrats to those who won raffles. Resell shouldn't be that much so if you missed out it shouldn't be that bad.

Comparing these B/W to my Shadows and LM, I would say the quality on these are more similar to LM than they are to the Shadows (flame away).... lol The swoosh on the B/W looks very similar and feel almost as soft as my LM while the Shadows is flat and hard... So glad I was able to cop a second pair through DTLR!!! 

BTW, pictures do not do them any justice... lol 

Last edited:
nks329 nks329 Solano haha. Good looks on the code. I wasn't going to enter him in but I said might as well lol. He's my old housemate so he's going to swing by there tomorrow.

Went ahead and purchased my size 10 from Sobe Soles for $190 shipped. I'm not willing to take that chance come tomorrow.

Comparing these B/W to my Shadows and LM, I would say the quality on these are more similar to LM than they are to the Shadows (flame away).... lol The swoosh on the B/W looks very similar and feel almost as soft as my LM while the Shadows is flat and hard... So glad I was able to cop a second pair through DTLR!!! 

BTW, pictures do not do them any justice... lol 

View media item 1251565

View media item 1251566

Thats not farfetched. White LM are good not great. Blk LMs are A1.

Back
Top Bottom