Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I'm probably gonna hit either Nike Store of Finish Line in the am. Which one do yah think would be better to go to and how early should I get there ?

Hope all the born before 1985 eat. Lot of new people popping up in this thread.
nerd.gif
Fixed.

I'm probably gonna hit either Nike Store of Finish Line in the am. Which one do yah think would be better to go to and how early should I get there ?
Nice first post.

lmao breds and royals are ugly as hell? if ppl dont like LMs its because they dont like the concept, not the look. 

Concept or whatever you want to say, but yes, horrendously ugly to me. And I grew up idolize get lance mountain and still don't like them.

Wouldn't cop on sell.

*insert Kanye shrug

Comparing these B/W to my Shadows and LM, I would say the quality on these are more similar to LM than they are to the Shadows (flame away).... lol The swoosh on the B/W looks very similar and feel almost as soft as my LM while the Shadows is flat and hard... So glad I was able to cop a second pair through DTLR!!! 

BTW, pictures do not do them any justice... lol 
Thats not farfetched. White LM are good not great. Blk LMs are A1.
Perhaps it's optical illusion.  White LM should be exactly the same w/ Blk LM.  I think generally all white leather will not look great as compare to darker color leather.

@itsnarin  take an object and press on toe and take picture (see below).. It will shows up all the grain of the leather (if any). This should helps determine the fine leather 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom