Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

thread jumped 250+ posts

what the hell did i miss?
mean.gif
dtrl drop

end backdooring

dudes clowin

the usual night before jordan drop...

I like these. It's how I imagine a dog would see black toes.

Don't think I'll cop tho I want the fragment 1s

Perhaps it's optical illusion.  White LM should be exactly the same w/ Blk LM.  I think generally all white leather will not look great as compare to darker color leather.

@itsnarin  take an object and press on toe and take picture (see below).. It will shows up all the grain of the leather (if any). This should helps determine the fine leather 
wink.gif
Here you go....

Last edited:
I seriously have the worst luck with raffles. These were supposed to be easy. Don't even know if I should try for the 6s

Last edited:
Jordan 1s is my favourite shoe of all time. Ever since I heard about this release, it would be the number one release priority for the year. I copped a pair of Jordan 1 Black/White from a Mom and Pop store today in Melbourne. The quality is
nthat.gif

I am very pleasantly surprised by their buttery softness, especially on the top of the heal and the toe box.

I have included some pictures of my Pick up, Shadow v Black/White and comparison pics.

I know quality is very subjective, however I have included my quality comparison of the recent OG 1s starting from the right. In my opinion Royal 1s are the best quality, followed by Black/white, Black/red, shadows and black toes.

Last edited:

@itsnarin  haha repped!  No ink residue?  That pic looks not bad.  Best description so far.
lol.. I made sure there wasn't any residue on the tip before doing the "test"....

I'm telling you guys, quality on these are on point! I'm sure everyone whose able to pick these up tomorrow won't be disappointed...

Jordan 1s is my favourite shoe of all time. Ever since I heard about this release, it would be the number one release priority for the year. I copped a pair of Jordan 1 Black/White from a Mom and Pop store today in Melbourne. The quality is
nthat.gif

I am very pleasantly surprised by their buttery softness, especially on the top of the heal and the toe box.

I have included some pictures of my Pick up, Shadow v Black/White and comparison pics.

I know quality is very subjective, however I have included my quality comparison of the recent OG 1s starting from the right. In my opinion Royal 1s are the best quality, followed by Black/white, Black/red, shadows and black toes.

haha im getting royals in a week or so, your words make me so hyped lol, but everyone is saying shadows have the best quality tho.

I paid 200$ on release day to a kid who was gonna sell on ebay for 250. These will in fact follow suit with all the other colorways. Watch and see my loins can't wait .. lol. (SN just checked work schedule can scoop on my way to work smoothe sailing from here on out. ..)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom