Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Doesn't make sense buying from overseas this release. Conversion and shipping is over local resell and eBay prices.

Those 3 stores are in Houston and I'm at FTL galleria right now, everybody here and at champs said they will NOT sell out tomorrow , sry zyzz

not sell out at your store

barely anyone around me is getting them and if they are its ver low stockj with raffles

its online or bust and they will go quick

Those 3 stores are in Houston and I'm at FTL galleria right now, everybody here and at champs said they will NOT sell out tomorrow , sry zyzz

Houston is one of the sneaker buying capitals in the US comparing stock in a Texas mall compared to most other places isnt reasonable

not sell out at your store

barely anyone around me is getting them and if they are its ver low stockj with raffles

its online or bust and they will go quick

same around my way, a couple places that got royals and breds will not be getting these.

i think these were distributed to larger cities, but very low numbers everywhere else

Got call for 2 8.5, from the same store! Footaction willowbrook Houston btw. #teamretail

Shadows sat for a week also
Which stores had shadows sitting for a week in Houston? I know they didn't sell out that morning but they were definitely gone by late afternoon in a lot of places I went to (Willowbrook, Memorial City and Greenspoint).... 

i am fine with these sitting for a day or two. Over time people will appreciate them more. Especially if not so many 1s release next year. I like the pair I received today. Going to rock them tomorrow.

Ultimately, get what floats your boat and don't worry about resell.

Houston also had a lot of WC88. However there some areas that aren't may if they any any at all. You guys in Houston are fortunate. 

Which stores had shadows sitting for a week in Houston? I know they didn't sell out that morning but they were definitely gone by late afternoon in a lot of places I went to (Willowbrook, Memorial City and Greenspoint).... 
Gulfgate footaction had (2) 11, (1) 11.5, and (2) 12s the Saturday after release day when I copped my first pair. That was just the pairs in my range.

Got 1 preordered , and the 1 raffle I put in for the heck of it @ f.a I actually won, weird thing is tho dude said pick em up Monday cuz shipment will b late???

Base on what found out through a few store managers aka FL,JJ and FA...they did not receive many...they were expecting more like a GR. DTLR sold out online within minutes..that gives you a rough estimate with the quantity

Back
Top Bottom