Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Breds got The best quality leather. Its way more thicker then royals, Knicks, shadows or black toes... bred fit way tighter then my royals. Royals leather is the softest though

Last edited:
wrong because i don't like them? I guess everything was made to be liked by all.
Not true, I just think its a GREAT shoe but understand why some dont like so much...

Wasnt being to serious about it anyhow! Hell im NOT even that big a fan of Royals and Im sure peoples would think Im completely wrong too!

ALL GOOD either way.
pimp.gif

Not true, I just think its a GREAT shoe but understand why some dont like so much...

Wasnt being to serious about it anyhow! Hell im NOT even that big a fan of Royals and Im sure peoples would think Im completely wrong too!

ALL GOOD either way. :pimp:

its good. Just saying.

LM's and Jeters. I don't get them. Would have passed if they were GR. Not my cup of tea. The Jeters could have been great.

Prefer the denims over both. Still on the hunt for some. Time to finally pull the trigger.

If you got 3 call backs from raffles means this will be an easy cop & they will sit on shelves for a couple days before selling out

Those 3 stores are in Houston and I'm at FTL galleria right now, everybody here and at champs said they will NOT sell out tomorrow , sry zyzz

Back
Top Bottom