Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

its different for nike eu though, certain shoes don't sell out as fast as nike us

but yeah, if you really want the shoe, grab it now. you don't want to pass like people did on the shadows. and i see people paying ridiculous prices for them when I walked into a store in the afternoon to get my pair.
i agree, we don't know yet if these might be or might not be one of those shoes

You two are ruining it for my UK brothers who are still waiting for their sizes, stick to your side of the pond :tongue:
haha sorry dude, but don't you think your uk bros that want the shoes would have added to cart within the first 30 seconds.  9 minutes was a really long time after release, usually if you don't get in line within the first 15 seconds you're done.

Last edited:
Fragments 
sick.gif

i have tts 13 but this is want 13,5 but this size doesnt exist

so i take 13 did you think that is to small? will i must cop 14? or its to big? uk nike still got em

Anybody else having trouble using their WC rewards on the FNL site? I add the coupon and it says applied but it doesn't reflect on the total amount. I already tried on the mobile site as well. WTF?!? :smh:

Anybody else having trouble using their WC rewards on the FNL site? I add the coupon and it says applied but it doesn't reflect on the total amount. I already tried on the mobile site as well. WTF?!?
mean.gif
You can always call them after your purchase and they will add it, then give you a refund on your card. 

You can always call them after your purchase and they will add it, then give you a refund on your card. 

Thanks! Yeah, I'm aware of that but I hate having to call FNL and be forced to listen to their stupid hold music and having to deal with those incompetent CSRs...:rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom