Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

If you buy jordan retros or sigs alot i dont see why you wouldnt sign up for the eastbay clubs

9.99 for free standard shipping on everything 19.99 for free 3 day shipping 39.99 for free 2 day shipping each membership unlimited for a year

yea i sign up for gold club every year. $20 bucks free 3 day shipping, normally gets here in 2 though

Have all my windows open for battle lol except NDC. Is NDC twitter link today? Can't find the countdown

Definitely thought you were on the west coast. Wearing shorts in Novemeber and such. That's wassup though...I never knew I knew someone in Wisconsin.

Definitely thought you were on the west coast. Wearing shorts in Novemeber and such. That's wassup though...I never knew I knew someone in Wisconsin.
it's been  in the 50's , but the other day it dropped to 30 and i still had shorts on 
sick.gif

it's a wrap for shorts now tho

0 unless u sign up to be a eastbay gold member
Silver club gets free standard shipping too. I'm an Eastbay silver club member. Only retail site I deal with. Gold Club gets free 3-day shipping. Cant beat that no tax and free shipping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom