Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

What makes weekend drop any more legit than the bigcartel sites and other sites that just sell GM garbage? How do we know these pairs are authorized?

nerd.gif

So did they really sell out on End? I was refreshing the link before the tweet and it said Sold Out. Hasn't changed for me. 

I'm gonna sit these out. As clean as they are, I can't justify putting another black and white shoe in my closet. #teambaronsaregoodenough

Anybody else having trouble using their WC rewards on the FNL site? I add the coupon and it says applied but it doesn't reflect on the total amount. I already tried on the mobile site as well. WTF?!?
mean.gif
yea bro same **** happen to me, ordered some roshes but i had to call them and do it.

I'm gonna sit these out. As clean as they are, I can't justify putting another black and white shoe in my closet. #teambaronsaregoodenough
I've been contemplating the same thing especially after I didn't receive a call this week. 

Debating on if i should leave the house this morning for the only FCFS that i know of or trying to luck out online....

80-20 at this point on passing, got to see em in person at my local mom & pop, nothing too special. Real clean but the OG treatment soft leather is only on the heel and not the entire shoe. If I didn't have Blacktoes already I'd probably pick them up.

So out of Footlocker, Eastbay, Finishline, do any of them have free shipping? I know NDC has free shipping

Back
Top Bottom