Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

For anyone still undecided about the which laces. Let me help y'all out, thank me later fams....

51xuzDSFXpL._SX395_.jpg

I was supposed to meet up with my connect who works at HOH/FTL tomorrow to get my pair, but apparently when he was about to get the pair after his shift yesterday, his manager already sold it...:smh: :stoneface: :frown:

First time getting laid. How is this so confusing.

You're assuming most NT members have experienced getting laid.

Come on. We got people caring about ripped paper, lace bags coming removed, shoes not factory laced, slight glue stains. How could women compete with this, unless a virgin?

You're assuming most NT members have experienced getting laid.

Come on. We got people caring about ripped paper, lace bags coming removed, shoes not factory laced, slight glue stains. How could women compete with this, unless a virgin?
lmao this is too funny but i think you went a lil far

I just wanted to say good looks to you because I live right around the corner from this JJ and didnt even know they had them. I waited outside in the freezing cold for over an hour at Niketown NY only for them to sell out extremely quick. Had a friend near where i live go to the same JJ i found out about here on Niketalk from YOUR post. They had a 12 just sitting right there. And now Im sitting here in my living room with that very same 12 right next to me.

Bravo and big ups to you my friend. You the real MVP...

Spread love its the Niketalk way...
JJ is a great way to grab kicks- they get everything and a lot of ppl forget about them. Just grabbed a random pair of 10 powder blues from the one in downtown BK that had a restock.

From a person who owns Royals,Breds, Shadows

The leather on these are just overall better.

"Leather so soft" soft comes to mind lol

Shout out to @AirThompson for posting about WSS. Repped x5. My bro ended up getting a second pair and then found a mom and pop close by that had my 10.5 so I got my second for retail.

May need a third pair because my CDP look so basic now. :lol:

Congrats to the NTers that ate. solewoman solewoman Hope you got your pair?

I did thanks actually got two pair. Via luck

Back
Top Bottom