Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I got a 14 in these instead of the 15 I'd wanted, and the feeling of the materials is significantly softer than the breds, shadows, and royals I have in 15.  Do the  materials used go downhill as the size gets bigger?  I'd always thought I got a good deal, paying the same price for more shoe, but maybe I've just gotten cheaper quality all along.

More people feel they way you do on this forum than they'd care to admit. Some truly do not care, others are just trying to funny guys (we've all been there, too, adding our GIFs etc. To be honest, it's funny a lot of times). But, like yourself, I want my shoes to be as perfect as possible and I'd hope other people would want the same, I mean we're making these companies rich a few hundred bucks at a time. Now whether the imperfections, a ripped off lace bag, and jacked up papers bothers them or not, that's a different story... Personally if they're tried on and they're foot ain't extra crusty/funky, it doesn't bother me. But please at least put the s**t back the way the came from the factory so it at least looks DS. Hell, you know how many shoes have been tried on and put back and we think they're DS, but some weasel in the back of the shoe store has tried them on? Probably more than we care to admit

I'm not too particular about the paper but it does piss me off when I go cop a pair of kicks from the store and the cashier takes the shoes out to check the size and then just shoves them back in ripping the paper acting like they don't care if they rip it or not like it's not important. Let me decide what's important in my packaging lol. So it's really not about the paper but the no care attitude about it.

my 1s had a ripped lace bag too..did not bother me at all..lol..

also if u ever copped from consignment shops those kicks were tried on numerous times

I said these **** all over black toes in terms of overall quality.
Oh, my fault.

Looks like everyone that grabbed these is happy with them. Overall I thought all the Nike air Is were well made. My barons sole was little deformed tho

More people feel they way you do on this forum than they'd care to admit. Some truly do not care, others are just trying to funny guys (we've all been there, too, adding our GIFs etc. To be honest, it's funny a lot of times). But, like yourself, I want my shoes to be as perfect as possible and I'd hope other people would want the same, I mean we're making these companies rich a few hundred bucks at a time. Now whether the imperfections, a ripped off lace bag, and jacked up papers bothers them or not, that's a different story... Personally if they're tried on and they're foot ain't extra crusty/funky, it doesn't bother me. But please at least put the s**t back the way the came from the factory so it at least looks DS. Hell, you know how many shoes have been tried on and put back and we think they're DS, but some weasel in the back of the shoe store has tried them on? Probably more than we care to admit
I'm not too particular about the paper but it does piss me off when I go cop a pair of kicks from the store and the cashier takes the shoes out to check the size and then just shoves them back in ripping the paper acting like they don't care if they rip it or not like it's not important. Let me decide what's important in my packaging lol. So it's really not about the paper but the no care attitude about it.
Yeah. I'm OCD about crap, but more so with collector type shoes. I also hate when the associate puts their initials on the box. I like those little FTL etc stickers and they keep their stupid initials on that.  Don't even get me started about the bag of freaking death. I could speak for days about my displeasure for their inability to double box stuff. Only compounds my disdain when they try and charge $4.95 for a damn box. Really?

Don't know what type of meds they give people with OCD, but anyone want to fill my prescription now? hahaha

The lace bag thing irks me too--I want a fresh untouched pair when I buy.

Dudes crying about removed lace bags now?
laugh.gif
 must be a reseller. if you care that much buy a new one of those plastic ties and put it on yourself. Whoever was complaining that they are missing a piece of flimsy cardboard shoe tree and look tried on, welcome to the real world. shoe stores don't sell their shoes as used after letting people try them on, do they? get over it, someone put their foot in the shoe you bought, it's not the end of the world. If it was clearly worn for a day or two with creases and dirty sole then you can complain

Dudes crying about removed lace bags now?
laugh.gif
 must be a reseller. if you care that much buy a new one of those plastic ties and put it on yourself. Whoever was complaining that they are missing a piece of flimsy cardboard shoe tree and look tried on, welcome to the real world. shoe stores don't sell their shoes as used after letting people try them on, do they? get over it, someone put their foot in the shoe you bought, it's not the end of the world. If it was clearly worn for a day or two with creases and dirty sole then you can complain
hope your shoes never come ds from here on out.

If u wanna make sure your shoes are truly 100% DS is to buy them online from nike retailers and even then it could be a returned pair.

yall expect the nike kids to be perfect making thousands of pairs?

give em a break

INSPECT YOUR SHOES IN STORE if buying in real life

If there is flaw, ask for another pair, if they have nothing left, they will usually give discount IF YOU ARE COURTEOUS and not an ***  

see it all the time, in line, phone out, redeems ticket for shoe and will not even open the box prior to bagging

Time raises value of all shoes, for yall trying to resell, im keeping my only pair cause they hold a specific significance to me, like i mentioned earlier i got my first cheeks a day i wore these

And as for the black toe 1's the quality cant really be that bad im about to go through the thread

What are first cheeks?

I
Thanks for understanding man. Not gonna fire back to those who mock. They dont know it untill it happens to their precious collections.

I feel your pain. I'd be very pissed to find the lace bag pre ripped/not attached when I got them. Especially seeing as having the lace bag attached is apart of the shoe being DS. To clarify, I wear all my shoes anyway, but until I wear them I expect them to be and look DS (haven't worn any NA 1's yet, but I have every intention on UNDSing them just not until I have them all).

My Breds came with the lace bag unattached. Not ripped though just unattached. I felt like you did lol my buddy carefully took his plastic string off and gave it to me so I could reattach it till I wore them. That's what friends are for lol

Yeah. I'm OCD about crap, but more so with collector type shoes. I also hate when the associate puts their initials on the box. I like those little FTL etc stickers and they keep their stupid initials on that.  Don't even get me started about the bag of freaking death. I could speak for days about my displeasure for their inability to double box stuff. Only compounds my disdain when they try and charge $4.95 for a damn box. Really?

Don't know what type of meds they give people with OCD, but anyone want to fill my prescription now? hahaha
Paxil. Zoloft.  A couple of the OCD meds you might want to look into lol
roll.gif

yall expect the nike kids to be perfect making thousands of pairs?

give em a break

INSPECT YOUR SHOES IN STORE if buying in real life

If there is flaw, ask for another pair, if they have nothing left, they will usually give discount IF YOU ARE COURTEOUS and not an ***  

see it all the time, in line, phone out, redeems ticket for shoe and will not even open the box prior to bagging
IF YOU'RE referring to Ralph's post, that  had nothing to do with the factory defects.  Had to do with a pair that was clearly tried on, lace bag ripped off, and looked like someone had taken his shoe paper,  balled  it up and was shooting into the trash as if the stock boy had some makeshift bball game in the back (I'm clearly being facetious). And I don't know where you live, but I can guarantee you, you ask for a discount because of the aforementioned, they're gonna laugh right of the store in Houston. Then, the guy behind you is just going to buy them regardless of how nice you are. If they're some GR shoe, that may be an option for you. If they're limited, good luck with an extra pair your size to be available. I believe Ralph had a guaranteed ticket or won a raffle since he was trying to get to the store by 6. That said, if they're already accounted for, no one should have been trying them on to begin with. 

Now if you're talking NDC, they at times will give you a discount. Other times they'll simple tell you to send the shoes back and get a refund. It really depends on who you get. FTL, Eastbay, FA online is the same way. 

Last edited:

Paxil. Zoloft.  A couple of the OCD meds you might want to look into lol
roll.gif
Thanks. Hope these aren't boner pills 
roll.gif

Time raises value of all shoes, for yall trying to resell, im keeping my only pair cause they hold a specific significance to me, like i mentioned earlier i got my first cheeks a day i wore these

And as for the black toe 1's the quality cant really be that bad im about to go through the thread
What are first cheeks?
I need some clarification, too. haha. May have been a typo or an autocorrect mistake though.

Ummm, the original post had nothing to do with the factory defects.  Had to do with a pair that was clearly tried on, lace bag ripped off, and looked like someone had taken his shoe paper,  balled  it up and was shooting into the trash as if the stock boy had some makeshift bball game in the back (I'm clearly being facetious). And I don't know where you live, but I can guarantee you, you ask for a discount because of the aforementioned, they're gonna laugh right of the store in Houston. Then, the guy behind you is just going to buy them regardless of how nice you are. If they're some GR shoe, that may be an option for you. If they're limited, good luck with an extra pair your size to be available. I do believe Ralph had a guaranteed ticket or won a raffle. That said, if they're already accounted for, no one should have been trying them on to begin with. 

Now if you're talking NDC, they at times will give you a discount. Other times they'll simple tell you to send the shoes back and get a refund. It really depends on who you get. FTL, Eastbay, FA online is the same way. 
if you have a valid complaint in real life, they will give discount, seen it, done it. No laughing involved, maybe hesitation but most kids do not know how to talk to people these days, they just revert to a tweet, perhaps a gif or whine in a forum looking for solace 

Back
Top Bottom