Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

jesus why is everyone tucking their pants into their shoes. just stop plz lol
roll.gif

QFT 
laugh.gif

to each his own tho 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Gents, check your local HOH's, these randomly restocked at a local HoH here in the DMV (PG Plaza), along with Columbia 11's. Sadly my size was gone by the time i got there after work yesterday. Still looking for an 8. 

jesus why is everyone tucking their pants into their shoes. just stop plz lol :rofl:  
Exactly what I was thinking. Reminds me of when people put rubber bands around the bottom of their pant leg when they are riding their bike. At least that is serving a purpose. People are so concerned with showing off the Nike air tag or just showing off in general, it's crazy.

Why are ppl so concerned about what another man does with his pants & his shoes tho?? If that's how ppl want to wear them then let em. I'm not here to amuse another mans attention, I'm here to post what im wearing & that is all. Yall ppl kill me with these rules on how to wear this n that sounded like a bunch of chicks. Sheesh and if anyone has a problem with what I post my PM' is available

Why are ppl so concerned about what another man does with his pants & his shoes tho?? If that's how ppl want to wear them then let em. I'm not here to amuse another mans attention, I'm here to post what im wearing & that is all. Yall ppl kill me with these rules on how to wear this n that sounded like a bunch of chicks. Sheesh and if anyone has a problem with what I post my PM' is available

who is this guy...?

There's a VNDS pair on CL size 10 for $80 (box not included) for those looking for a pair in Houston... 

Exactly what I was thinking. Reminds me of when people put rubber bands around the bottom of their pant leg when they are riding their bike. At least that is serving a purpose. People are so concerned with showing off the Nike air tag or just showing off in general, it's crazy.
ikr lol. it's like the nike air tag COMPLETELY blinds them to how the rest of their wardrobe looks. 1s should be fully laced up, tongue never popped or pulled way up like that, and damn sure shouldn't have the pants tucked in
roll.gif
. they will do what they want though
laugh.gif
 just tryna help em out a little bit

Yo honestly I don't see how any y'all tellin others how to rock their 1s. I personally rock my jeans behind the tongue (not tucked in) because in my opinion it's a cleaner aesthetic...

Kanye doesn't wear his pants like that. Ha. I got flamed for questioning Jordan 1s with shorts a few months back. I learned my lesson from that. Wear what you want. If you don't like how another dude dresses, then carry on.

Back
Top Bottom