Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Agreed. I doubled up on these and I still feel like I'm playing short handed.

More pears are needed.
I just want 1 for retail
tired.gif
. hopefully I get them on a lucky ndc restock or something. highly unlikely though since I won't stalk their twitter like that

I just want 1 for retail |I . hopefully I get them on a lucky ndc restock or something. highly unlikely though since I won't stalk their twitter like that

Ndc hasn't had an EPIC restock in a longggggg time! It is getting close to that time. Last year in March was a big restock as well as May.

They haven't had any restock in a while except for those damn Jeter trainers the other day.

Got my pair from ISS in. These are just as great as everyone has said. Wish I could wear them today but not with this snow storm in NYC. Will be on the lookout for another pair too! 

I really need to wear these more. very high quality low key shoe. underrated imo.
I need to wear mine less, other kicks getting a bit salty. Wondering why they gotta sleep in a box in the closet while the black and whites just chill in different parts of the crib! LOL

Am I the only one who thinks these will turn out to be just like the shadows?

Nope. I believe the same. Took shadows about 1.5 years to get where we are. These just dropped in November. Look for the $500 range by next summer.

Back
Top Bottom