Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I bust a sag all day everyday with my 1s :lol:. Pretty sad i ask kids these days and they dont know what that means.

Still thinking about knocking my used pair for like $90 and putting that towards a 8.5. I love the shoe so much but I hate that half size too big issue I have with them smh.

Couldnt do the used pair. Always end up looking more beat in person than on pics. Picked up a ds pair for 190. Double up complete[emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:

First shoe I tripled up on.
first shoe I overslept and missed out on
mean.gif

I need to double up before the price actually goes up for these gems. sheesh.

Last edited:
Prices are slowly creeping up on this... My local shop just changed his price from $220 to $250. If you can find them for $200, better hop on that quick.

Yeah.  Stock is drying up.  Glad I hoarded when they were going for retail resell or 20-30 over.  I just liked the shoe and though the price then was a good value.  I wear my one un-DS pair all the time.

Couldnt do the used pair. Always end up looking more beat in person than on pics. Picked up a ds pair for 190. Double up complete[emoji]128076[/emoji]

What size were the used ones? Hell for $100 in fair condition I woulda took em

Still mad I turned down a pair at retail on release day from my boy. Just dropped $230 for a DS pair shipped from ISS. 

Back
Top Bottom