Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

j23 post 555088-101 on twitter, 101 is the color of chicago, 555088 is retro 1 og, what does this imply? i saw 101 because the color code on AJKO chicagos. 

Barons are insta classicsThat pinstripe lining is sick3m laces and nubuck heel made it clean

Last edited:

j23 post 555088-101 on twitter, 101 is the color of chicago, 555088 is retro 1 og, what does this imply? i saw 101 because the color code on AJKO chicagos. 
I'm going to cry rn brb

kidd' 
laugh.gif
 but really, if this is true, it's an autocop

Last edited:
Quick question, why are you guys wanting white stitching? OG's had black stitching! Wouldn't you want the truest to form as possible? I have a picture on my phone but I can't seem to upload it, but a little homework you can find that og's had black stitching

Quick question, why are you guys wanting white stitching? OG's had black stitching! Wouldn't you want the truest to form as possible? I have a picture on my phone but I can't seem to upload it, but a little homework you can find that og's had black stitching

The originals had white stitching

This really sums it up in a nutshell thanks for the pics guys, I was basing my assumption on that old pic of 1s like in an old magazine obvious not a clear pic, but that was my base. Reps for the pics!

yeah

because i can beat up my 2013 pair when it drops
no 2013 is lame because the leather and the tongue is garbage and jumpman etc. my 94 pair is like grail to me, if they release that, i would rock them haha. im scared to touch them now 

no 2013 is lame because the leather and the tongue is garbage and jumpman etc. my 94 pair is like grail to me, if they release that, i would rock them haha. im scared to touch them now 
that's why i'm gonna beat mine up haha

Back
Top Bottom