Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

maybe more limited then breds. was royal a more limited release then breds in 2013?? 

The royals were more limited in the states, the black/red's were more limited overseas. The amount made of each were roughly the same from what I've read

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but are these black/whites going to be NA branded?

hahaha how you ball in those, your feet and toes will hurt like a ***** 
I double up my socks when I play ball lol yeah it'll hurt, but it's fine 
laugh.gif
 I'm used to pain in playing

hahaha how you ball in those, your feet and toes will hurt like a ***** 
well you can play at an elite level with these still, those toronto players lasts the whole game with 1s, lebron can't even last the whole game with the latest tech shoes

well you can play at an elite level with these still, those toronto players lasts the whole game with 1s, lebron can't even last the whole game with the latest tech shoes
Jordan played a whole year in them so it has to be possible. Sure, the latest tech might be more comfortable, but if he build his legacy on them they can´t be too bad for an occasional game here and there.

Jordan played a whole year in them so it has to be possible. Sure, the latest tech might be more comfortable, but if he build his legacy on them they can´t be too bad for an occasional game here and there.
Also, I have played in 3 pairs of 1's before so I already know what it feels like playing in them. 

IMO 1's = good basketball shoes, because they are built like tanks - they last for a long time

Excellent traction too. They just don't absorb shock well so it can sting coming down.
Oh yeah, great traction. Even if the grooves are worn out, they still have good traction.

I read in the old tag that it has an Air-sole unit to absorb shocks. Or it was only used on 85's? 

Last edited:
If  Nike Air logo is on a shoe it means it has air. Keep in mind that some shoes may not say Nike Air on them but do have air bags.

Example: Jorrdan II retro. They just recently upgraded to 3/4 quarter length air bag in them but dont have Nike Air on them.

Last edited:
alright, so they do have one, lol. are these yours?

ok, i might regret this in the future, but I guess I'll be passing on these. i'll wait for the OG Bred Lows instead. and besides, it's 1 month away and I haven't even saved half of the retail price 

Back
Top Bottom