Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

why does the quality look bad? weird?

gonna need to see some official pics from someone else

Was thinking the same thing. Look at the black toe part. Leather seems scrunched up where the leather meets/ tucked under mid-sole. Pic is also partially photoshopped

Air%20Jordan%201%20Retro%20High%20OG%20555088-010(1).jpg

Pic from @Shelflife Store has the black midsole stitching
nerd.gif
sick.gif
 definitely not paying the 150+ they will be asking if it's not white

Pic from @Shelflife Store has the black midsole stitching
nerd.gif
i doubt that's shelflife's photo, been seeing that same exact shoe pic from fake sellers  as you can see below, even the same glare

6yodg9.jpg

the only difference is that they changed the background to black(too obvious) & added that mirror image on the bottom...also PS'd some of the extra threads

(so theres still hope for no contrast stitching)

Last edited:
i doubt that's shelflife's photo, been seeing that same exact shoe pic from fake sellers  as you can see below, even the same glare
6yodg9.jpg

the only difference is that they changed the background to black(too obvious) & added that mirror image on the bottom...also PS'd some of the extra threads

#NTDetectives.

Pic from [@=/u/108644/Shelflife-Store]@Shelflife Store[/@] has the black midsole stitching :nerd:
6yodg9.jpg

good eye man, i knew the pic looked oddly familiar SRS

like i said, lets wait til official pics come out. black stitching or not, i wanna see quality and shape on a REAL shoe.

its just funny how blogs run with this stuff...i think sneakerwatch is running with the same pic 

TGforNT

hmm, probably gonna end up painting the midsole stiching when i grab these. looked ok at first but the more i look at these...the stitching is an eyesore.

prob gonna size up for these too and throw in zoom insoles to turn em into daily wear

Love the silhouette of the one, black and white is such a simple but classy colorway.  Dont know how anyone can pass on these OG's but hey the less people that want them the better my chances of doubling up
glasses.gif

6yodg9.jpg

pimp.gif
 I should of known not to trust that pic just yet. They also have a HORRIBLE looking pic of the black/red pod 13s on there. literally looks deformed

I would like to say I'm in but I doubt funds will be right. Hopefully they go the route of the shadows and stay affordable for a good while

If these come with that black sticking I'm passing with the quickness.

If these come with that black sticking I'm passing with the quickness.

Im still gonna cop but ill be really disappointed, why mess and screw up an original just because of the freakin midsole stitching? smh

Im still gonna cop but ill be really disappointed, why mess and screw up an original just because of the freakin midsole stitching? smh

Yeah I feel ya. For the very reason they would be so stupid to tamper with the stitching is the main reason that I would be passing. Unnecessary changes to stitching and/or color blocking is where I draw the line. JB/Nike gets enough off me as it is so I welcome a reason to save my money when they screw up.

Back
Top Bottom