Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

dont think those are the real deal
but if so, quick fix no problem

Well all the pairs out right now are fakes. Theres some going around with black stitching and others with white stitching. issue is, until we have official pics, we dont know what is releasing.

I'm not 100% sure I want these.

As I said before I'm tired of jordan 1's nike air or no nike air.

I'll see next month

I'm not 100% sure I want these.

As I said before I'm tired of jordan 1's nike air or no nike air.

I'll see next month

Hey man, if they want they can drop OG colors with the jumpman id still cop

because everyone in this thread hates em means i should be able to cop no problem... right? :lol:

Yeah I feel ya. For the very reason they would be so stupid to tamper with the stitching is the main reason that I would be passing. Unnecessary changes to stitching and/or color blocking is where I draw the line. JB/Nike gets enough off me as it is so I welcome a reason to save my money when they screw up.

Gotta agree. Especially since I'm being more selective with my sneaker purchases

It amazes me how these just set on the shelves at the clearance outlet back in 2008 for $39.99, now 6 years later people camping out to cop. New school.

It amazes me how these just set on the shelves at the clearance outlet back in 2008 for $39.99, now 6 years later people camping out to cop. New school.
Nike Air Treatment bruh, not to mention 2008 was cpl years before concords set it off

Last edited:
Hey man, if they want they can drop OG colors with the jumpman id still cop

because everyone in this thread hates em means i should be able to cop no problem... right? :lol:

Normally I wouldn't buy, but there was a person in here who unstitched the jumpman on the back and fill it it with angelus. That's what I would do to counter that. I just cant stand the jumpman in the back of the shoe.

Ima bump this thread.. 30 days til the drop.  Looks like more pictures are coming out showing the shoes with black stitching.  Wished it was white but either way Im coppin

a must copp!
pimp.gif

black stitch to white stictch could quite possibly be the easiest fix ever and yall might pass cuz of it?

they look incomplete anyways, i know they are an OG colorway but man something is missing imo. Command forces > these

Back
Top Bottom