Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I believe my HOH is doing FCFS, because they didn't have any ticket procedures listed on the launch locator....This is not a surprise though, 1's sit like crazy here in the ABQ. I guess people just think they are dunks or something. Still gonna try on NDC, but if I strike out...it looks like i might be able to get them at the mall. 

looks like the shiekhs store in my area arent gettin them. only west valley fair(santa clara), Southland(hayward), Salano Mall, and New Park Mall (newark) also the shiekh on Market in san francisco.

Sun Valley, Hilltop, Berk, Oak, san rafael, Santa Rosa, so far is a NO.

looks like online or bust for me.

Niketalk makes up a very small percentage. If they were a toigh cop they wouldnt be going for 190 on ebay. Use your noggin.

Niketalk makes up a very small percentage. If they were a toigh cop they wouldnt be going for 190 on ebay. Use your noggin.
as in, not a shoe for resellers, and even if you strike out online, you'll be able to find somewhere for no more than 180

Last edited:

I was telling dudes that preorder prices are telling them something, but they don't want to listen

that leather 
pimp.gif

I was telling dudes that preorder prices are telling them something, but they don't want to listen
If I could get my pair a little early without having to wait in line and its only going to cost me an extra $40 to do so, I don't see how that hurts.... Waking up on a Saturday at 4 in the morning and sitting in the parking lot for 5 hours is not how I want to spend my weekend (been there, done that)... lol I'll rather pay a reseller and extra $40 to do that for me! That's just me... 

Last edited:

If I could get my pair a little early without having to wait in line and its only going to cost me an extra $40 to do so, I don't see how that hurts.... Waking up on a Saturday at 4 in the morning and sitting in the parking lot for 5 hours is not how I want to spend my weekend (been there, done that)... lol I'll rather pay a reseller and extra $40 to do that for me! That's just me... 

Chill, you're making way too much sense right now :lol:

The problem with NT, everyone swears they automatically know the next man's situation thru a computer screen. Your reasoning makes perfect sense, but nooooooo you purchased the pre-order ($40 over retail) because you were scared of the "hype" :rolleyes

these are looking like a tough cop?

Been away for over a month and i didn't even know these were coming out this week.

Im getting confused too...so will these be just as sought after as the black toes or less?

Im certain these will be like the Shadows. They will go, but you'd have more then enough time to buy before the market dries. The supply will feed the demand. Resellers are out, but they dont know these will only fetch $160-$180.

Oops to answer your question, no these arent as sought after as Blk Toes.

Last edited:
Chill, you're making way too much sense right now :lol:

The problem with NT, everyone swears they automatically know the next man's situation thru a computer screen. Your reasoning makes perfect sense, but nooooooo you purchased the pre-order ($40 over retail) because you were scared of the "hype" :rolleyes

Loud and wrong :rolleyes

That's not what I am talking about.

I'm talking about the people who act like these will go for royal prices and in a panic like people will start lining up Friday night for them.

This thread is going very similar to the sport blue AJKO topic.

Last edited:
Loud and wrong
eyes.gif

That's not what I am talking about.

I'm talking about the people who act like these will go for royal prices and in a panic like people will start lining up Friday night for them.

This thread is going very similar to the sport blue AJKO topic.
How did you get that feeling that people in this thread thought that these were going for royal prices?

NIKE

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG - BLACK / WHITE

$140.00

Available In-Store
555088-010

Black / White

Available In-store only Saturday 11.08.14

***No phone orders/ email orders*****
I guess they changed it, when i was on it said email only.  sorry peeps.

Yeah, they changed it, because I saw it when he posted it. They probably received a bunch of e-mails and realized their mistake.

How did you get that feeling that people in this thread thought that these were going for royal prices?

I was being facetious

Anyone know what the retail price in Europe will be and how hyped they will be over here? Are they copable from Nike's website?

Anyone know what the retail price in Europe will be and how hyped they will be over here? Are they copable from Nike's website?

130€ like all the other 1s. Yes, they are copable from NDC and I think that will be a simple purchase

Back
Top Bottom