Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

These looking to be a little limited in quantity, two spots near me got low numbers in these, Finishline 14 pairs and Jimmy Jazz 12 pairs

Do your homework on these and goodluck! 

These looking to be a little limited in quantity, two spots near me got low numbers in these, Finishline 14 pairs and Jimmy Jazz 12 pairs

Do your homework on these and goodluck! 
Dam...Im hearing that these won't be a tough cop and now that these are limited...what is it

It depends on your area. Looking at some of the allocation list there are going to be some unhappy campers come Saturday, but I'm just being loud/wrong, no clue what I'm talking about :smile:

Last edited:

Dam...Im hearing that these won't be a tough cop and now that these are limited...what is it
It depends on your area. Looking at some of the allocation list they're are going to be some unhappy campers come Saturday, but I'm just being loud/wrong, no clue what I'm talking about
smile.gif
yeah most places only got 1 size run, but more places than shadows
Im on the west coast of Canada, and our Nike store got 6 FSR's..

Im on the west coast of Canada, and our Nike store got 6 FSR's..

International usually does pretty good on 1s, although I did hear Canada didn't get much luv on a couple of pairs. Glad to see you guys winning this time around, how do the 1s usually sell up there?

Last edited:
Anyone in the Bay Area know which stores gettin these? any shoe palace?

Last edited:
International usually does pretty good on 1s, although I did hear Canada didn't get much luv on a couple of pairs. Glad to see you guys winning this time around, how do the 1s usually sell up there?
the breds were instantly sold out.  the non og colors sat; like the laneys and celtics.  KOs sat as well.

these are looking limited here in Los Angeles, but what isn't limited here when you have everyone and their family standing in line to cop?

$180 sounds good right about now. I entered one raffle. If i dont get it, ebay here i come.

these are looking limited here in Los Angeles, but what isn't limited here when you have everyone and their family standing in line to cop?

$180 sounds good right about now. I entered one raffle. If i dont get it, ebay here i come.
ebay? come on bruh, you know local resellers are gonna have these for 180 come saturday...why wait on shipping.

i got you though, pm'd

Last edited:
Aww yea! Just got the call bout an hr ago from HOH right by my house..

Still gotta get up there early to try and get a 7 for my daughter tho..
Depending where u stay a couple Kids Foot Locker will have em FCFS here locally...soCal

I went 0/1 on HOH raffles for these. My other two spots didn't get their shipment and will do FCFS if they get them.

Just got a call! I shall eat. Anyone else a 10.5? May throw the oop if my other calls come through.

Back
Top Bottom