Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

im gonna try online my luck  my weekend to work hit this weekend 
laugh.gif

Like others have said, the quality on these is really nice. I checked them out today at my local store and the white leather is very reminiscent of the black leather on the shadows. Obviously not RTTG Vegas 1 quality but pretty good for a retro high og 1. Hopefully the cop won't be too bad for everyone in this thread.

Last edited:
If anyone can oop a 9.5 it would be appreciated. My sons been in the hospital so not much timeto chase kicks.

Anyone heard from HOH or SHEIKS Beverly Center re: raffle?  Looked like there were a good number of raffle tickets in the plastic bin behind the counter at HOH when I signed up on Tuesday....

Anyone heard from HOH or SHEIKS Beverly Center re: raffle?  Looked like there were a good number of raffle tickets in the plastic bin behind the counter at HOH when I signed up on Tuesday....
Haven't heard from HOH Beverly center yet, they always get a bunch of entries no matter what shoe lol

el pe el pe You won't hear anything from Shiekh until 12-3PM tomorrow (considering if they did an online raffle)

nks329 nks329 I would think that Shiekh in Arden Fair would get these. Not sure about the ones in Downtown/Florin though. HOH/FTA in Arden Fair are getting these.

Won the raffle at local House of Hoops. 

Will be looking forward to double-up on these ! 

Got a call from House of Hoops a lil while ago. Got my size 12 on lock. Was going to try and scoop a FSR to help you guys out but I somehow completely forgot I have to hit the road cuz I'm going out off town early in the a.m. on Saturday morning SMH...

Back
Top Bottom