Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Kickz is to expensive, might as well pay resell.

No END drop yet. Patiently waiting tho.

What time is JJ?

seems like this was easier to cop than most people thought?

Damnit none of my raffles came through. Oh well guess I have to actually wake up and give it a try. I can't rely on NDC for anything tho.

just to kind of gauge the demand/supply, i tried to add to cart 9 minutes after release on nike eu and was able to get through for a size 10us... i think people who want the shoe will be able to get em.

Last edited:

just to kind of gauge the demand/supply, i tried to add to cart 9 minutes after release on nike eu and was able to get through for a size 10us... i think people who want the shoe will be able to get em.
Let's hope so

Ended up winning 3 out of 5 of my raffles.... only need 1 pair so the other 11.5 and 12 I won is gonna end up going to the wolves

i think END banned all of us who bought the Fragments using the backdoor link
laugh.gif
Not true.

Tyring with Nike UK and I know they don't ship to US.
wink.gif
You two are ruining it for my UK brothers who are still waiting for their sizes, stick to your side of the pond :tongue:

its different for nike eu though, certain shoes don't sell out as fast as nike us

but yeah, if you really want the shoe, grab it now. you don't want to pass like people did on the shadows. and i see people paying ridiculous prices for them when I walked into a store in the afternoon to get my pair.

Back
Top Bottom