Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

Ive looked all over the place and can only find Euro shops releasing these...Ima still tryn get them though!!! 
Same here.... well, on sole collector it states that it is a worldwide release late jume and has GS sizes....so idk

Yes they do

I emailed them and they said the only way to get it shipped to me on the west coast would be to say I was gonna pick it up in store when I order and then call them to ship it...they also said shipping was gonna be about $45

I emailed them and they said the only way to get it shipped to me on the west coast would be to say I was gonna pick it up in store when I order and then call them to ship it...they also said shipping was gonna be about $45
Exactly, they do ship. Nothing unusual about that price or anything else. I got multiple NT'rs onto that site for Royals from no issue

Last edited:
Hmm?

+

There has to be mom n' pop stores getting these in the U.S.

^^^ Agree, It's suppose to be a worldwide release 

Ive looked all over the place and can only find Euro shops releasing these...Ima still tryn get them though!!! 

Just messin with ya a little. 

But I haven't been able to find any info stateside for these.

Oh so these will see a U.S. release date later along with the green/white huh? I'm cool with that. Money saved.

Oh so these will see a U.S. release date later along with the green/white huh? I'm cool with that. Money saved.
?

I didn't say that. I was messing with ya about the "constellation" thing. But as of now, the only places popping up for these are Euro stores.

What White/Green pair is everyone referring too?
pimp.gif
 Far....... out! I missed these, im copping. No release info tho yet yeh?

Back
Top Bottom