Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

Ill have too wait till after they drop too help others out. Gotta leave some for the campers. Ill drop a line in here this time tmoro and hook you all up on what sizes are left
Okay sounds good. Gonna try and double up cus I don't see myself buying any personal jordans until Black Infrared 6s drop

Last edited:

Okay sounds good. Gonna try and double up cus I don't see myself buying any personal jordans until Black Infrared 6s drop
No prob. No idea how this release will go tbh. Sleep saved money spent just incase but ill keep ya'll in the loop. FYI shipping from Australia aint nice

You should be able too cop from this site. they drop in 19 and 1/2 hrs

http://www.k101store.com/

Last edited:
cant go wrong with that. black/gold are beautiful and so are xqs.

black golds are worth more then 600 on the open market so very nice pickup! xq's are dope too but they shoulda been a GR

black golds are worth more then 600 on the open market so very nice pickup! xq's are dope too but they shoulda been a GR
xqs aint even release in the US, would've been happy with that. nowhere outside of asia

xqs aint even release in the US, would've been happy with that. nowhere outside of asia
Yeh that's what im tryna say. Black/golds are special, I can understand stupid limited on them but xq's I dunno, there nice don't get me wrong but they don't fit that in that categorie, same as levis

Yeh that's what im tryna say. Black/golds are special, I can understand stupid limited on them but xq's I dunno, there nice don't get me wrong but they don't fit that in that categorie, same as levis
I feel what youre saying but the 2007 release was extremely limited (just like black/gold ones) which was probably the reasoning behind the exclusivity of the xq NA retro.

I feel what youre saying but the 2007 release was extremely limited (just like black/gold ones) which was probably the reasoning behind the exclusivity of the xq NA retro.
yeh I totally understand and agree on that logic

yeh I totally understand and agree on that logic
yup. at the time sneakers weren't as mainstream as they are now so a lot of releases like that one fell under the radar. xqs should be going for way more than black golds but that is not the case

yup. at the time sneakers weren't as mainstream as they are now so a lot of releases like that one fell under the radar. xqs should be going for way more than black golds but that is not the case
Yeh man, I remember seeing release news on sneakerfiles website back then and thought they were nothing special, they still aint too me but im glad I didn't change too like them after or id be a hypebeast lololol

Yeh man, I remember seeing release news on sneakerfiles website back then and thought they were nothing special, they still aint too me but im glad I didn't change too like them after or id be a hypebeast lololol
that was years ago :lol:. amazing how quick time passes by. I liked them since I first laid eyes on them but was too young to drop the kind of bread they were commanding. didn't even know how to find them back then. they will be in my collection one day (hopefully)

Follow @angelfunk on instagram. My boy said he will have a few pairs up after release (this weekend) for those keen.

Old pic of my nike air 1. I have db 1, f&f, Gucci 1, banned 1, and dave whites not pictured
definitely need another pair of blk and gold 1's still have mine ds....took 3 pics of em put em back in the box

gonna grab the hawks

need the dave whites and blk toes 

great pic though 

thx g and yea blk/gld joints are dope i tried getting a 2nd pair today offered guy 900 he said i lowballed him 

thx g and yea blk/gld joints are dope i tried getting a 2nd pair today offered guy 900 he said i lowballed him
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom