Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

I bought earlier this morning. Just checked my email. It states as follows:    "You're order is confirmed, item will be shipped out within 3 buisness days."
There's a line below that which says, "Important Note: If your order contians any Pre-Order item, all the items will be shipped out within 3 business days after the release date."

They had the "ships July 3rd" in the listing all morning. With the date they gave, I guess they are close enough where those two cases overlap. Would have to ask someone if they had this listing up for awhile or not.

Last edited:
True
nthat.gif
  Thanks for the info

Last edited:
Did kicks crew restock more sizes or did dude jus come drop link 13 hrs after the first time it was posted in here?

Last edited:
Did kicks crew restock more sizes or did dude jus come drop link 13 hrs after the first time it was posted in here?
copped a pair this morning for $200. Everything sold out...these should be restocks or they stopped the listing and raised the prices cause of demand before they sold out lol

Are these coming out here or not? If not I got to get them now.......
Nike pulled them off the US release. Looks like its only an international release for now. Haven't heard of any confirmation for a future US release date yet.

yellow would be flames.. also decided these aren't worth it to me, letting someone who really wants them go through the hassle
laugh.gif

View media item 1051633Just grabbed my pair here in Australia. Was going to pass but they are much nicer in person than what they look like in photos. $160 out the door. Leather is alot thicker than whats on my breds. These were limited but not super limited. Silver lab 3's didnt even come out in my city. These 1's came out in 1 store only but I was still able to cop next day. I will put a close up pic of the leather to show the thickness. Im sure they will release in America soon. Manufacturing period is 2 months so there must be a heap of these sitting in a warehouse somewhere....

Back
Top Bottom